Coach Paul Hewitt Poll

What do you think of Coach Paul Hewitt?

• Great Mason basketball coach.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Saul Pewitt

Spectator
WHAT A GAME, WHAT A GAME, WHAT A GAME!!!! Coach Hewitt is pure genius. You know he took a team to the national championship right?

I just hope we're not too late in signing him to an extension. We need to let Brad Edwards know to get on it ASAP.

OP
S

Saul Pewitt

Spectator
Greatest obviously. Worth every dime.

Off topic question, any of your other fellow average college students know a good auto detailer? My guy just isn't conditioning the leather in my Veyron properly and I cannot have creases or cracks start forming in my seats.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

Saul Pewitt

Spectator
Sorry Saul, you should know that any poll without a GFY option is invalid.

I vote GFY anyhow.

I also vote GFY - Good For You Coach Hewitt! Bonus well deserved - hope you treat yourself to some new Zegnas and enjoy some Pappy and an Arturo Fuente.

GFY indeed fine sir!

OP
S

Saul Pewitt

Spectator
Look at those results - 100% Greatest Mason Coach Ever!!! GFY Mason Nation!

I hope you're reading this Brad Edwards, better get that extension ready and may want to consider an auto-renew just to lock him down.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Saul, I think Coach Hewitt has done an amazing job. He should be looking for a promotion this offseason. I think he's ready to be the Athletic Director somewhere, and run an entire department, not just one sports program. Coach should negotiate a buyout with the University where he only owes them half of $700K he would otherwise owe by resigning to pursue other opportunities. I am sure Brad Edwards would support Coach in his career advancement aspirations.