Changes coming to EagleBank Arena?

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hey now, I'm almost certainly younger than you...

Hey hey mama said the way you move Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove

Could be the navy guy, could be Zeppelin, could be the Jefferson Airplane dude. But it sounds like the song fits for basketball.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hey hey mama said the way you move Gonna make you sweat, gonna make you groove

Could be the navy guy, could be Zeppelin, could be the Jefferson Airplane dude. But it sounds like the song fits for basketball.

Old Man bringing it!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Kind of buried in the BOV report (and no real context to it) but it appears that Mason is at least tacitly planning both a renovation and expansion of EBA. It's way down there in the Land/Finance section.

Meeting-Book-Full-Board-Meeting-May-6-2021-5.pdf (gmu.edu)

Thats very good news as that is in partnership with what I heard rumblings about 4-5 months ago about the "studying" etc. Hopeful this moves a little faster than under Cabrera. The addition could be the phase 2 practice facility although I have no idea what would happen with the RAC.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thats very good news as that is in partnership with what I heard rumblings about 4-5 months ago about the "studying" etc. Hopeful this moves a little faster than under Cabrera. The addition could be the phase 2 practice facility although I have no idea what would happen with the RAC.
The academic support center is listed separately. I doubt it's that. That's probably still slated to be built behind the RAC.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The academic support center is listed separately. I doubt it's that. That's probably still slated to be built behind the RAC.

yeah I haven’t heard or asked anything about these plans to anyone in a good 4-5 months so if it’s listed that way then you’re right.