Catawba Game

Pablo

Hall of Famer
General admission advance ticket price is $12 (which includes the $3 service charge) for this game at the RAC, which is not included in the season ticket plan. If all of your season tickets are used for both the Manhattan & ODU games, then the tickets can be obtained for free per e-mail from the AD:

Season Ticket Holder Information

Mason Men's Basketball
vs. Catawba College
Wed., Dec. 17, 2014, 7:00 PM
RAC

*Note: This game is not part of the season ticket package.
General Admission Advance Ticket Price: $12
Tickets can be REQUESTED through your George Mason Account Manager.
  • All seats are General Admission.
  • There will be a pre-game hospitality room accessible to season ticket holders and Patriot Club members who request their tickets in advance of the deadline. Food, soft drinks, beer and wine will be available for purchase.
  • If you are awarded tickets, you will be notified via e-mail on Tues., December 9th.
  • Those who are awarded tickets will have their credit card charged on Tues., December 9th.
  • DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REQUEST: Monday, December 8 at 4:30 p.m.
  • We reserve the right to limit the number of tickets based on available seats.
Special Offer - Complimentary Tickets to Catawba
If all season tickets in your account are used at both the Manhattan and ODU games, then your tickets for Catawba will be free! Note: You must request tickets for Catawba using the instructions below.
If you have any questions, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (703) 993-3270 oricatix@gmu.edu

Instructions On Submitting Your Request
1. Log in to your George Mason Account Manager.

2. Click the link on the left for "Men's Basketball vs. Catawba".

3. Check the box next to "Request Tickets".

4. Delivery Method - Will Call.

5. Enter payment information and click continue.

6. Your credit card will not be charged unless your request is fulfilled.

7. All requests will be fulfilled based on priority points.

We have put together some helpful hints in preparation of your attendance at the RAC. If you should have any questions, please contact the Athletic Ticket Office at (703) 993-3270.

• All seats are General Admission - first come, first served.
  • Doors to the RAC will open to ticket holders at 6:00 p.m.,Wednesday
  • The RAC does not have chairbacks on the seats. You are welcome to bring your own chairbacks / stadium seat cushions to place on the seats.
  • The noise level inside the RAC is expected to be very high, please consider bringing ear plugs if noise sensitivity is an issue.
  • Concessions will be sold inside the RAC
  • George Mason Campus Map
Put on your Green and Gold and bring your Mason pride to this exclusive and unique event. Go Patriots!

Last edited:

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I'll be there, if for no other reason to see what happens socially. If things don't go well (meaning we don't win by 30) I can only imagine what Walter, Leesburg C., Polepino, and GMUJim will yell in that small gym. You yell anything in that gym *everybody* in there can hear you. You yell something in the PC maybe most people in your section hear it, but that's it. Things are different in the RAC.

polepino

Starter
I'll be there, if for no other reason to see what happens socially. If things don't go well (meaning we don't win by 30) I can only imagine what Walter, Leesburg C., Polepino, and GMUJim will yell in that small gym. You yell anything in that gym *everybody* in there can hear you. You yell something in the PC maybe most people in your section hear it, but that's it. Things are different in the RAC.
Haha, I'm actually a pretty quiet spectator when I do go to games, except to cheer on a great play/dunk/shot but thanks for the shout out, flattered!

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Drexel lost to D-II University of the Sciences last night.

Let's not be Drexel. :bricks: