Box score with current roster

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
With the addition of Haynes and having only one spot left to fill, I was wondering what this would look like, so just decided to throw it together. Order is just based on PT last year, though the starters I have listed are the 5 I think are most likely to start (maybe subbing Hall for Billups).

Attachments

• Mason Box Score.pdf
    82.3 KB · Views: 10,338
Last edited:

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
With the addition of Haynes and having only one spot left to fill, I was wondering what this would look like, so just decided to throw it together. Order is just based on PT last year, though the starters I have listed are the 5 I think are most likely to start (maybe subbing Hall for Billups).
probably need to normalize to a total of 200 total minutes per game

OP
V

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
To be the bearer of bad news: if you scale the total points down to 200 minutes from the 239 listed, this team would be at 66.6 ppg.
Not exactly- that would be assuming our top point scorers would have a pro rata reduction in minutes as with those at the bottom.

Point is that with the latest additions I dont think we will need to worry about having enough scorers. Some will score more (Maddox, Polite, Hall), and some will score less.

They have done a phenomenal job putting this roster together with complementary parts.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Not exactly- that would be assuming our top point scorers would have a pro rata reduction in minutes as with those at the bottom.

Point is that with the latest additions I dont think we will need to worry about having enough scorers. Some will score more (Maddox, Polite, Hall), and some will score less.

They have done a phenomenal job putting this roster together with complementary parts.
Absolutely. The extra minutes obviously won't come from the most productive players. The change in level of competition may help or hurt some as well. Just felt like doing a little math to address the question at hand.

To make a bit of a bold prediction:
Personally, I've got my eye on Billups as a candidate that could vastly improve upon his offensive numbers this season. Ronald Polite went from a 22% 3pt shooter to a 36% 3pt shooter in his Junior year. Billups has good enough form and shoots pretty well from the line. I'm looking for his numbers to come up significantly.