Beat the BCS 2019-20

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Nicholls beats Pittsburgh 75-70.
Southern Utah beats Nebraska in double OT 79-78.

Last edited:

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Nicholls beats Pittsburgh 75-70.

Nicholls State's head coach Austin Claunch, a former Mason Director of Player Development, turns 30 next Tuesday:

Austin Claunch (born November 17, 1989)
Current position: Head men’s basketball coach
Current team: Nicholls Colonels
Current conference: Southland Conference

Coaching Career (head coach, unless noted):
2018-presentNicholls
2016-2018Nicholls State (asst)
2015-2016Clemson (aast)
2013-2015Clemson (grad. asst)
2012-2013George Mason (DPD)

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm sure this was dicussed before, but was it part of Wade's resignation that he agreed to play vcu in Richmond? Where's the upside in that?

How come we never got a Miami game? WE NEED AN EXPERT NEGOTIATOR.

vcu has been building this into their coach contracts when they hire their coach since Capel (I think). Mason probably could have built it in with Larranaga but who knows if he'd have to agree since he was already employed with Mason etc. Its a pretty unique requirement.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
vcu has been building this into their coach contracts when they hire their coach since Capel (I think). Mason probably could have built it in with Larranaga but who knows if he'd have to agree since he was already employed with Mason etc. Its a pretty unique requirement.

I like it, it forces a P5 team to go to your school every 3-5 years as the coaches cycle through.

Larranaga should absolutely schedule a home-and-home with us at some point...get it done!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I like it, it forces a P5 team to go to your school every 3-5 years as the coaches cycle through.

Larranaga should absolutely schedule a home-and-home with us at some point...get it done!

I like it too, but I doubt Mason can do it and Larranaga is definitely not scheduling Mason haha.