Basketball question for Tanner…

E

ellawade

Spectator
With this downtime until the next season, I recently started re-listening from the beginning and I’ve noticed an allegiance change in the NBA basketball team that is frequently brought up by Tanner. It starts with the Brooklyn Nets and somewhere along the way it becomes the Toronto Raptors. What happened, Tanner? I don’t recall any explanation for this and the people are dying to know.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
With this downtime until the next season, I recently started re-listening from the beginning and I’ve noticed an allegiance change in the NBA basketball team that is frequently brought up by Tanner. It starts with the Brooklyn Nets and somewhere along the way it becomes the Toronto Raptors. What happened, Tanner? I don’t recall any explanation for this and the people are dying to know.
mam this is a Wendy's

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Huh?

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah Tanner, WTF, man?

This just like the situation my friend Bob Sacamano was in. He was leading a rally for unicorn rights in Boise, Idaho. Everything was going fine until the sugar industry goons showed up and made him sign a card giving him access to the Captain America fan club and back stage passes to every K-Pop band that performs in Louisville, KY and San Diego, CA.

These people, what nerve..... WHAT SAY YOU TANNER! THE PEOPLE WANT ANSWERS!!!

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

Thoughts on Tanner's Native American heritage?

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Reminds me of earlier today, my wife tried to order me a Chalupa while at the KFC drive through.
Was it a combo KFC/Taco bell though? The town I grew up in had a KFC/Taco Bell/ Pizza Hut combo. We called it the holy trinity. She may have been on to something.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Are you related to Will Wade?