Auburn Roll Call (NOT THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - DON'T SHOOT ME!)

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I also had to take a Spirit flight as part of a United connection and was pleasantly surprised. Once my shift for flying the plane was over, I was able to relax for the remainder of the flight.

My oldest and his fiance reserved a flight on Spirit on purpose. I was like "why" -- he said "once you have flown on a military transport a few times - airlines like Spirit aren't so bad. The seats are worse though"

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
My oldest and his fiance reserved a flight on Spirit on purpose. I was like "why" -- he said "once you have flown on a military transport a few times - airlines like Spirit aren't so bad. The seats are worse though"
I'd rather fly Space-A in the jump seat of a C-130 (which I've done) than on Spirit.

I have however flown multiple times on Allegiant, which probably isn't much better, but they've got a direct to Montana which is my happy place.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm a snob and won't fly Spirit. Don't feel like being charged for an oxygen mask.

I'm also 6'3 and generally airplanes weren't built for tall people like myself. Therefore I'll take one of the traditional names and always get an aisle seat.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Vols rocking out with Halloween colors

313162664_5427496587305598_2910606756106152825_n.jpg