Auburn Roll Call (NOT THE OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - DON'T SHOOT ME!)

phoenix-arizona

All-American
mystery science theater 3000 robot GIF

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
What is wrong with Alabama - go to Huntsville for business - I love it.
I'm going down for the game, planning on getting there early on Monday, staying night and coming back the next morning. Don't want to spend any more time in Bama then necessary.

Anyone else going?

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Huntsville was recently named best city to live in by US News & World Report. Birmingham is gentrifying, has some cool places that are great to hang but also plenty of scary parts you keep your head on a swivel.

Tuscaloosa smells like farts and racism.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
I've always wanted to go to Mobile and Birmingham but good to know about Huntsville. Just another stop to add on a New Orleans to Memphis road trip.

Last edited:

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Birmingham is cool. Tuscaloosa on a gameday is as close to college football perfection as I’ve experienced. Its a shame that Bama isnt at home that Saturday… id recommend everyone going make a weekend out of it.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Birmingham is cool. Tuscaloosa on a gameday is as close to college football perfection as I’ve experienced. Its a shame that Bama isnt at home that Saturday… id recommend everyone going make a weekend out of it.
@Walter you can dislike it all you want. I’m All Vol, but the entirety of the Bama Gameday experience is really really cool.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I've always wanted to go to Mobile and Birmingham but good to know about Huntsville. Just another stop to add on a New Orleans to Memphis road trip.

If you do, check out Campus 805 - https://campus805.com/

It's an old school building that now houses multiple breweries/bars, restaurants, virtual golf, axe throwing, etc.

no one has mentioned Muscle Shoals
if you love music then check this out

There's a reason why, it's a nothing little town. Great documentary and incredible music being made by the Swampers and others, but not a hell of a lot in that town. I bought my Harley out of a little shop down there and there's no reason to go back.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
I've always gotten the sense that the hate was mutual too--I have a friend who went to 'Bama and he HATES TENN because TENN ratted on Alabama about something football related. I don't remember the specifics.