Are we fading away like UMass did after their Final 4?

Hewitt before that, pretty sure it was Porter/Jackson/Gilbert

I mean, that class was ridiculous with Mayimba/Thompson? too I think. Not just talent, legit height at their positions. No 5 comparable to Porter in our history except Morrison for a frosh recruited here.

So, wish we had a Porter, but pretty good size overall with this class. To include Polite when he plays point.

I always wait until I see 'em here, but I think Polite will start filling it up by sophomore year latest. Kolek I think will be solid and fills a huge need.

Frazier, Henry I have no idea and are less predictable. Really need at least one to hit and this can be a very good and memorable class. Hard to compare though.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I mean, that class was ridiculous with Mayimba/Thompson? too I think. Not just talent, legit height at their positions. No 5 comparable to Porter in our history except Morrison for a frosh recruited here.

So, wish we had a Porter, but pretty good size overall with this class. To include Polite when he plays point.

I always wait until I see 'em here, but I think Polite will start filling it up by sophomore year latest. Kolek I think will be solid and fills a huge need.

Frazier, Henry I have no idea and are less predictable. Really need at least one to hit and this can be a very good and memorable class. Hard to compare though.

Yeah I took a look back, that class was ranked 4th in the A10. Agree on those points though, tough to compare across positions and on guys who haven't put on a uniform.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah I took a look back, that class was ranked 4th in the A10. Agree on those points though, tough to compare across positions and on guys who haven't put on a uniform.

yeah I remember the class was rated well, but it was a strange class in how it worked out. He recruited basically 3 guys who were the same height. I think Lockett played the post in hs, and Isiah Jackson was an unknown guard.forward. Porter looked like he was starved. Mayimba would have been great to see as he was that athletic wing mason needed but he never saw the floor, and neither did Lockett for the most part.

I do think each class gets better and better, which is good because 2021 needs to be really good.