Announcements/Support/Help!!

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
You guys might want to take this conversation offline.

fierce george costanza GIF by HULU
Now that's funny!!!!!

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Small issue but is there a way to use bullet points (a la Word documents)?
  • Nope.
  • Yes, sort of.
You have to use what's called "bbcode" to do it. To toggle to bbcode mode, click the ellipses on the far right hand side of the editor, and click the "toggle bbcode" button. Once you do that, you'll need to present your bullets like this:
Code:
[LIST]
[*]Nope.
[*]Yes, sort of.
[/LIST]
Admittedly, kind of a pain in the a**.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ok guys, a little help for the old guy...pleeeese. I'm updating my email addresses, etc. and accidentally kicked myself off my bookmarks. Now, even though I've googled it, the info I need doesn't seem to be working. Bottom line, how do I rebookmark this site? Yes, I'm a tech idiot. Alas.
And Thanks!!
Plus, I see I'm back to recruit again and not listed as a donor!!! Nooooo!

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ok guys, a little help for the old guy...pleeeese. I'm updating my email addresses, etc. and accidentally kicked myself off my bookmarks. Now, even though I've googled it, the info I need doesn't seem to be working. Bottom line, how do I rebookmark this site? Yes, I'm a tech idiot. Alas.
And Thanks!!
Plus, I see I'm back to recruit again and not listed as a donor!!! Nooooo!
I found @GMU79's burner

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My dad was in southern Germany,
BUT HOW DO I FIX THIS????

You don’t remember your password?

Log out.

Go to log in page

Click on forgot password

Enter information for GMU79

Check email

Reset password

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
You don’t remember your password?

Log out.

Go to log in page

Click on forgot password

Enter information for GMU79

Check email

Reset password

I REALLY appreciate your help, but the email never came through. And yes, it is the correct email. Sigh.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
When I get a few minutes I will move the posts that need to go over to the help thread. Today has been a hectic workday for me and I may not get to it for a bit. Believe it or not I have a day job. :p

In the future, if you need tech help feel free to message myself or @HoopsAdmin - or put it in the thread that says support help. This thread should be used to talk about Justyn Fernandez.
Yeah, I know. Sorry. It's just the first place I came to. Still not working, but I'll switch to a different avenue. Thanks!!!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I REALLY appreciate your help, but the email never came through. And yes, it is the correct email. Sigh.
Which account do you want? I can merge the two together and try to send a password request. I think we are still have issues sending out emails and I mentioned it earlier to @HoopsAdmin - I think he has to change something on the administration side. If you still don't get the email after I merge it, I'll shoot Chris a text and let him know of whats going on.

Did you try restarting your computer? Sometimes you have to restart up to three times.
Definitely a PEBCAK error it appears. Those are intense.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Which account do you want? I can merge the two together and try to send a password request. I think we are still have issues sending out emails and I mentioned it earlier to @HoopsAdmin - I think he has to change something on the administration side. If you still don't get the email after I merge it, I'll shoot Chris a text and let him know of whats going on.

Definitely a PEBCAK error it appears. Those are intense.
I'd like GMU79, so I can get my starter and donor status back. And I'm serious, I DO appreciate the help.

Last edited by a moderator: