Announcements/Support/Help!!

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Added Video Archive to the main navigation with dropdown menu that shows several different categories. Each category is a curated YouTube playlist. Feel free to suggest any additions that might not be included yet!!

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Any old video of Carlos Yates or Kenny Sanders around?
They both have to be in the top 5 all-time greats.
Nothing that I've been able to find. Would be great if the AD staff or GMU TV has some footage they could share somehow.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
As an avid photographer I have often walked the campus to document the growth and improvements over the years, especially of late. I share them on Facebook to the delight of my friends who attended GMU. I have tried to post pics here but am always told that the "file" of each pic is too big and cannot be posted. Any easy solutions?

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
As an avid photographer I have often walked the campus to document the growth and improvements over the years, especially of late. I share them on Facebook to the delight of my friends who attended GMU. I have tried to post pics here but am always told that the "file" of each pic is too big and cannot be posted. Any easy solutions?
What would you say are the average size of the images you want to upload? Looks like the biggest limit I can set right now is about 2MB per attachment.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
What would you say are the average size of the images you want to upload? Looks like the biggest limit I can set right now is about 2MB per attachment.
Therin lies the issue. 6.8MB per photo given the equipment/format that I use. No worries, just wanted to share campus improvements. I appreciate all that you do to keep the site up and running.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

I do the same - we should get drunk and do a tour together. I would like more information on your equipment.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I do the same - we should get drunk and do a tour together. I would like more information on your equipment.
Body is a Nikon D500 with battery pack. Lenses are 17-55 f2.8, 70-200 f 2.8, 200-500 f5.6. Other prime lenses that I use for various occasions. I've done weddings and social events but specialize in landscapes, cityscapes, wildlife, and sports.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Are you in the area?
You guys might want to take this conversation offline.

fierce george costanza GIF by HULU