Anali Okoloji is transferring

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
So if Graham is definitely a high-major talent, as noted in that article, why the heck did he sign with App State?

Not saying he isn't, necessarily. Just weird to see schools like Florida and Kansas inquiring about a kid who originally chose a low-major.

I think he's been playing at a really high level the last few months, according to guys like Jeff Borzello etc. I'm sure people got in his ear that bigger schools would come calling.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Maurice Watson of BU is visiting Creighton, Illinois, and Purdue.

Sucks for a program like BU to lose a kid of his caliber...oh wait, happened to us too.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
With so many schools courting Devonte Graham, its a great way to see how good of a recruiter Hewitt really is.

Is Hewitt recruiting him? If not, your comment is laughable.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
With so many schools courting Devonte Graham, its a great way to see how good of a recruiter Hewitt really is.

It is?

So if he fails to land him over schools such as Boston College, Cincinnati, Creighton, Florida, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Providence, South Florida, Virginia, Virginia Tech and Xavier does that make him a lesser recruiter?

If he picks Virginia for example, does that mean Bill Self, Jamie Dixon, and Billy Donovan are also lesser recruiters?

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Is Hewitt recruiting him? If not, your comment is laughable.

The staff contacted him, according to several articles. No idea if it was Hewitt or one of the assistants.

No chance we land him with the level of other schools reaching out to him. His head is probably in the stars right now, just adding big school after big school to his growing list.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Michigan's Jon Horford, a post player, is transferring and will be eligible to play immediately in 14-15. If all else fails, do we bring in a post player like this to help out next season?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Michigan's Jon Horford, a post player, is transferring and will be eligible to play immediately in 14-15. If all else fails, do we bring in a post player like this to help out next season?

All else shouldn't have to fail. A senior transfer of some sort -- center or SG -- should be added to mitigate the youth on our roster.

The big thing is we need somebody who can come in and play right away.

I'd prefer a post so Porter can RS and put on weight, but a scorer wouldn't be bad either to complement Hollway.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hewitt's stay could be limited to just next year. After that, if he is dismissed, the roster will blow up. Therefore, I'd rather have a PG that can shoot, and be a great on ball defender to salvage this year, somewhat. If Porter sticks around great, but he isn't going to be of help next year.

Last edited: