A10 Players Declaring for the 2022 NBA Draft

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"49. Tyler Burton, F, Richmond | Junior​

Height: 6' 7" | Weight: 215 | Age: 22 | Last rank: 59

Burton fits a useful mold as an active, athletic forward who should be able to fill out lineups and defend multiple positions. He plays hard, finishes well with both hands, rebounds really well at his position, and won’t need designed touches to be effective. Richmond played a heavily structured offense, and teams will be interested to see what he can do outside of that construct in the predraft process. Burton made strides as a shooter this season, but it remains a key swing skill for him moving forward—if he proves he can make enough shots in workouts, he’ll have a chance to really rise. As a productive wing-sized forward, he should get opportunities to prove himself and fill a role.

61. Vince Williams, F, vcu | Senior

95. Jordan Hall, F, St. Joseph’s | Sophomore"

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
View: https://twitter.com/DraftExpress/status/1524198054152355844?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1524203807269396480%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es3_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhoyatalk2.proboards.com%2Fthread%2F32562%2Faminu-mohammed%3Fpage%3D47

i may be wrong - but i dont see any A-10 players on this list

The NBA announced the 76 draft prospects who accepted invites to the NBA Draft Combine, which will take place May 18-20 in Chicago.

1652295305417.png

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Adam Zagoria
@AdamZagoria
·
5h

"I'm 100 percent in for the draft...This is my long-term dream." says Hyunjung Lee of his future plans

"If I play whether in the League or the G League, I feel I can improve faster. That's why I declared for the Draft 100 percent."

Quote Tweet

CPF5pxQg_normal.jpg

Adam Zagoria

@AdamZagoria
· 5h

.@DavidsonMBB star Hyunjung Lee says he's worked out for the Warriors, Kings and Pacers

He's now at the NBA G League Camp in Chicago

Averaged 15.8 ppg and 6.0 rpg as a junior and is trying to become the 2nd Korean player in the NBA

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
·
6h

Source: Toumani Camara is withdrawing from the 2022 NBA Draft and will return to Dayton next season. Averaged 10.9 PPG and 6.9 RPG last year.

Significant Atlantic 10 News.

Flyers should be an NCAA Tournament team in 2023.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Jon Rothstein

@JonRothstein
·
7h

Saint Louis' Yuri Collins tells me that he is withdrawing from the 2022 NBA Draft and returning to school next season.

Led the nations in assists last year and averaged 11.1 PPG, 7.9 APG, and 4.1 RPG in total.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

UNDECIDED:

James Bishop,
George Washington
Tyler Burton, Richmond
Josh Oduro, George Mason

STAYING IN DRAFT:

Jalen Adaway,
St. Bonaventure
Luka Brajkovic, Davidson
Jordan Hall, St. Joseph’s
Hyunjung Lee, Davidson
Vince Williams Jr., vcu

WITHDRAWING FROM DRAFT:

Toumani Camara,
Dayton
Yuri Collins, Saint Louis

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

UNDECIDED:

James Bishop,
George Washington
Tyler Burton, Richmond
Josh Oduro, George Mason

STAYING IN DRAFT:

Jalen Adaway,
St. Bonaventure
Luka Brajkovic, Davidson
Jordan Hall, St. Joseph’s
Hyunjung Lee, Davidson
Vince Williams Jr., vcu

WITHDRAWING FROM DRAFT:

Toumani Camara,
Dayton
Yuri Collins, Saint Louis
i believe the deadline to withdraw is May 31
I hope (and expect) Josh to return to GMU
but we will know for sure next week

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
i believe the deadline to withdraw is May 31
I hope (and expect) Josh to return to GMU
but we will know for sure next week
  • Under NCAA rules, in order to retain college basketball eligibility, college players who have entered NBA Draft 2022 must withdraw by Wednesday, June 1. Following is the list of players from colleges who have applied for early entry into NBA Draft 2022, which will be held Thursday, June 23.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Here are a handful of other early entrants withdrawing from the draft, with the NCAA’s withdrawal deadline about to strike:

View: https://twitter.com/JeremyWoo/status/1532179604550590464

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Williams from vcu only one drafted which is beyond me. Didn't impress me with NBA like talent when saw him play. May just be me.

Grizzlies taking a gamble.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I thought a team would take a flyer on Lee from Davidson. Never saw it with Hall or Williams. But congrats to him. Not many mid major guys drafted and I believe Williams was 3rd off the board

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thought Lee might be taken for his shooting ability as well. Lots of International players taken... seems they may have stolen some of the mid-major oppty's for guys.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I thought a team would take a flyer on Lee from Davidson. Never saw it with Hall or Williams. But congrats to him. Not many mid major guys drafted and I believe Williams was 3rd off the board
Lee apparently broke/sprained his foot during workouts which probably tanked him.