A-10 Awards

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm a little surprised that Wright didn't at least make 3rd team. Guess that mid-season slump really brought down his senior season in their eyes.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
In all honesty, BA probably deserved it more than Sherrod. He was pretty consistent all season and played very well despite playing on 1 1/2 knees since the second week of the season.

But hard to complain when you're a conference newcomer and finish 12th out of 13 teams. Nobody's gonna go out of their way to vote for your guys.

Just shows how clearly deserving Jalen is to be on the all-rookie team. Despite our team's struggles, he was a no-brainer.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Jalen Jenkins is the first Patriot to be selected to a conference All-Rookie Team since Luke Hancock (2010).

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Let's not go there. This season has sucked enough already without having to contemplate that scenario kicking us in the nuts again.

Yeah let's just get through tomorrow and focus on inflating our hopes for next year.

I have a lot of reading to do about the NCAA tournament because, due to my team being so shitty, I've had little to no interest in the sport as a whole all season, and I'm about to waste $200+ gambling on it.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm guessing that Wright and Allen split the vote (with no one willing to put 2 players from the 12th place team on their ballot given the depth of the league at guard) and that's why neither one made it.