4 .jpg
5 .jpg
6 .jpg

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Will edit what I took yesterday and drop more photos in my pic blog. It was great being back at EBA, hearing all the back and forth you usually hear at practice. Really appreciate the opportunity to do this!

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
love the pics - can’t wait to see more. I’m off for the next 3 weeks, so if you need an intern to assist you at another future practice let me know. ;)

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thanks for that Dr. Gunnie. As far as my impressions I really like what I saw from Ronnie Polite. He is healthy and will be a huge asset for this team. He was mentoring Dinkins yesterday and encouraging Fernandez and others. Love the leaderdship. Also I like what I saw from Ojiako. He will give Mason some options like having Josh Oduro play the four and Ticket play three. Depth is better. Ticket was practicing a three point drill and he was nailing them down. I'm excited for him this season. Coaching staff has a year under their belt. Can't wait to see VBJ as well. We are in for a great season, top four A10. Let's go!

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Josh wasn't there. I don't know why but maybe taking s Summer class? Much as I want to ask questions to folks there about the team, it's best for me to wait for them to release info.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Thanks for that Dr. Gunnie. As far as my impressions I really like what I saw from Ronnie Polite. He is healthy and will be a huge asset for this team. He was mentoring Dinkins yesterday and encouraging Fernandez and others. Love the leaderdship. Also I like what I saw from Ojiako. He will give Mason some options like having Josh Oduro play the four and Ticket play three. Depth is better. Ticket was practicing a three point drill and he was nailing them down. I'm excited for him this season. Coaching staff has a year under their belt. Can't wait to see VBJ as well. We are in for a great season, top four A10. Let's go!
Good to hear about Ronnie. Hoping he makes a big step forward this year.

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Who is the other tall guy? I know Henry, the VA TECH guy, Peter Oduro? Help- in one of the shots wearing a white shirt. Sorry for lack of details...