299 Days of English

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Think the only person that posts on here whose identity I've figured out and know is @The Great PATSby . If I'm correct, he's a great guy. Took me out to a party my freshman year and looked out for me. Thought I could hang. Ended up puking in the back of his car on the way back to campus. Still feel terrible about it to this day.

hahaha, my man!!! you guessed correct. You did run the beer pong table that night though. Still mad you didn't rush.

Mason32

Starter
Anyone see his instagram story yesterday at the wizards game? I think it's great he wants to pride himself on getting guys to the league but is that his ultimate goal at George Mason? Shouldn't he be laser focused on getting this program back to the tournament? I mean honestly who cares about individual accomplishments

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone see his instagram story yesterday at the wizards game? I think it's great he wants to pride himself on getting guys to the league but is that his ultimate goal at George Mason? Shouldn't he be laser focused on getting this program back to the tournament? I mean honestly who cares about individual accomplishments
With all due respect WTF are you talking about? All of the best players think they can play in the NBA and want to play for a college coach/program who can get them there. If we want to win the A-10 and play in the NCAAs those are the guys KE needs to be recruiting ...

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
With all due respect WTF are you talking about? All of the best players think they can play in the NBA and want to play for a college coach/program who can get them there. If we want to win the A-10 and play in the NCAAs those are the guys KE needs to be recruiting ...

Have to agree with that - you want to attract talent that will help you beat down and subjugate your opponents - they need to see an offer - especially when rebuilding said program.

Dawgs99

Starter

On top of what Jim says here, what does CKE being at a Wizards game have to do with him not being laser focused on getting Mason back in the tournament? Can the man not go watch an NBA game? Isn't it documented that he has a relationship with Brad Beal? CKE being a former NBA guys is also a huge benefit in recruiting.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
On top of what Jim says here, what does CKE being at a Wizards game have to do with him not being laser focused on getting Mason back in the tournament? Can the man not go watch an NBA game? Isn't it documented that he has a relationship with Brad Beal? CKE being a former NBA guys is also a huge benefit in recruiting.
I want him leveraging ALL of his relationships, NBA and otherwise, while we have him. It won’t be long before he’s gone off to another job and people will be bitching that our next coach doesn’t have friends in the league

G M U

Starter

I saw an IG story of coach playing with his daughters and it's absolutely disgusting how coach isn't focused on getting Mason back to the tournament. I mean honestly, who cares about family

Mason32

Starter

He literally saying he just wants to be obsessed with getting players here (an NBA court). What about winning the A-10 let's start with being obsessed with that, the NBA is a COMPLETELY different game than A-10 basketball and even the best players in the conference have a very slim chance of making it.

Mason32

Starter
On top of what Jim says here, what does CKE being at a Wizards game have to do with him not being laser focused on getting Mason back in the tournament? Can the man not go watch an NBA game?
Nothing to do with being at an NBA game, it's the quote

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He literally saying he just wants to be obsessed with getting players here (an NBA court). What about winning the A-10 let's start with being obsessed with that, the NBA is a COMPLETELY different game than A-10 basketball and even the best players in the conference have a very slim chance of making it.
You’re not serious right? 4-20 start early ?

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
KE has, on numerous occasions, said that he wants to win the A10 and dance. In one interview he said he wants to dance this coming season. If he gets a guy to the NBA that's a sidebar.

Last edited:

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
English talking about the NBA being a goal for his players is no different than taking them to the quad and bragging about all of the hot chicks they could meet if they come to Mason. He will simply lay (pun intended) the groundwork, and they will have to put in the hard work (pun not intended) to help them make both a reality.