No No and hes not banned.#FreeJollay #FreeSleeper #DJ3CanStayBanned
No No and hes not banned.#FreeJollay #FreeSleeper #DJ3CanStayBanned
This is the time listed on scoreboard at the open practice.
It's also the time listed on Go Mason. Will I make it? I dunno.This is the time listed on scoreboard at the open practice.
What in the DUMBEST IDEAS, ever????????It's also the time listed on Go Mason. Will I make it? I dunno.
View attachment 3138
what time is the Women's game?Women are hosting temple. We are playing a cupcake buy game.
Women got the real time, we got the early game.
Tuesday is Election Day.
7.what time is the Women's game?
The women have the better schedule imo. Temple, Maryland and Princeton are all damn good teams.Women are hosting temple. Men are playing a cupcake buy game.
Women got the real time, men got the early game.
Tuesday is Election Day.
I'd have to look back at previous conference schedules, but six of seven games from 1/18 through 2/13 will be broadcast on TV, which I'm fairly sure is the best stretch of nationally televised basketball for the program since joining the A-10View attachment 3140
A-10 Schedule has been released. Over half of Mason's conference games are televised and Mason will get two games on ESPN this year, including the Patriots first ever Frida-10 home game against vcu on Feb. 26.
Too positive! We only complain here! lol.At Dayton and at St. Louis in our last 4 is a tough close against teams that will no doubt be picked preseason top 4. We get neither at home. Home against vcu as well. Good TV coverage though. We'll have to earn it! I like.....
Probably won’t happen but I wish it would be the vcu gameGW homecoming?
Sorry, we got HOSED....AGAIN. It's a freaking conspiracy!!!!!!!!!!Too positive! We only complain here! lol.
GW homecoming?
Pretty embarrassing when the Men's program plays second fiddle to the Women's on the opening game of the season. Get set for a new opening game low attendance number.What in the DUMBEST IDEAS, ever????????
Hi foot. I know you're mine, but I'm gonna shoot you anyway.
That's the way to get butts in the seats.