2026-2027 Season Schedule Thread

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is the time listed on scoreboard at the open practice.
It's also the time listed on Go Mason. Will I make it? I dunno.
Screenshot_2026-09-27-12-15-52-72_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg
 

psyclone

Hall of Famer
November 3 is a school holiday--Election Day. My guess is that the thinking is students who are here for Monday class might hang around and catch the mbb game before going home. Makes it more difficult for season ticket holders to make the earlier time, but hopefully get a bigger student turnout than a typical weekday evening start.
 

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Women are hosting temple. Men are playing a cupcake buy game.

Women got the real time, men got the early game.

Tuesday is Election Day.
 
Last edited:
OP
D

DRK331

All-American

The season is coming up soon, so here's some highlights from the big 86-80 home win over vcu to watch to get us to November. This was the most fun GMU Men's basketball game I have ever been to. It was so loud and crazy.

Hopefully we can 2-0 sweep vcu this year.
 
A-10 Schedule.jpg


A-10 Schedule has been released. Over half of Mason's conference games are televised and Mason will get two games on ESPN this year, including the Patriots first ever Frida-10 home game against vcu on Feb. 26.
 
View attachment 3140

A-10 Schedule has been released. Over half of Mason's conference games are televised and Mason will get two games on ESPN this year, including the Patriots first ever Frida-10 home game against vcu on Feb. 26.
I'd have to look back at previous conference schedules, but six of seven games from 1/18 through 2/13 will be broadcast on TV, which I'm fairly sure is the best stretch of nationally televised basketball for the program since joining the A-10
 

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
At Dayton and at St. Louis in our last 4 is a tough close against teams that will no doubt be picked preseason top 4. We get neither at home. Home against vcu as well. Good TV coverage though. We'll have to earn it! I like.....
 

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
At Dayton and at St. Louis in our last 4 is a tough close against teams that will no doubt be picked preseason top 4. We get neither at home. Home against vcu as well. Good TV coverage though. We'll have to earn it! I like.....
Too positive! We only complain here! lol.

GW homecoming?
Probably won’t happen but I wish it would be the vcu game
 
Top