2024 Recruiting

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
It feels like Mason gave up on its recruiting efforts after the logo was released.
Or... maybe Tony and staff are waiting for the dominoes to fall, so that we can be there for a guy who is learning that he wasn't the priority he thought he was for the P5 team that wants to sit him on the bench?

GunstonsGhost

Preferred Walk-On
The portal closes on Wednesday, right? Does that mean if a deal isn't made in that window that we're looking at high school recruits to fill the last two slots?

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The portal closes on Wednesday, right? Does that mean if a deal isn't made in that window that we're looking at high school recruits to fill the last two slots?
No. The portal closing means that nobody new can enter it. There are still a few months to go for guys who are currently in the portal to land somewhere.

As of right now, the last 2 spots are expected to go to current college transfers. I'm expecting a 3/4 and a back up 5. Regarding Zach Anderson, I'd be surprised if we don't know something in the next week.

GunstonsGhost

Preferred Walk-On
No. The portal closing means that nobody new can enter it. There are still a few months to go for guys who are currently in the portal to land somewhere.

As of right now, the last 2 spots are expected to go to current college transfers. I'm expecting a 3/4 and a back up 5. Regarding Zach Anderson, I'd be surprised if we don't know something in the next week.
Gotcha. Thanks for the insight.