2023 Recruiting

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
..... on a different note, this thread has seemed to have lost its pin.

Admins?
I unpinned it because the offers and what not are pretty much over. However if folks want to post what’s going on with the recruits that’s fine for this thread. I’ll repin.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I unpinned it because the offers and what not are pretty much over. However if folks want to post what’s going on with the recruits that’s fine for this thread. I’ll repin.
Oduro and Gaines that will open an additional slot each, if they leave.
these 3 offers replace the grad transfers who have exhausted all of their eligibility.
Bailey, Dinkins, & Singleton

Which then begs the question:
Grad Transfers, undergrad transfers, or freshman?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Oduro and Gaines that will open an additional slot each, if they leave.
these 3 offers replace the grad transfers who have exhausted all of their eligibility.
Bailey, Dinkins, & Singleton

Which then begs the question:
Grad Transfers, undergrad transfers, or freshman?
Dinkins is only a freshman.

Cooper / Bailey / Singleton are all out of eligibility after this year.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We don’t have a 23 scholarship open but it sounds like they are preparing to have one open. Right now we have Henry Ojiako and Oduro up front. Have to think this would be for Oduro leaving.

Seems like he has a lot of a10 interest. Hopefully they can get him.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
We don’t have a 23 scholarship open but it sounds like they are preparing to have one open. Right now we have Henry Ojiako and Oduro up front. Have to think this would be for Oduro leaving.

Seems like he has a lot of a10 interest. Hopefully they can get him.
I think we’re gonna have several spots come open in the offseason. At least one more in addition to the three guards who are running out of eligibility, and most likely a couple others.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We are gonna have plenty of open spots - don’t worry about that. Only way our spots could be limited would be if J. Oduro comes back and that means P. Oduro may as well.

I can not imagine a scenario where J. Oduro leaves and P. Oduro is still on scholarship. If that happens then lets all just focus on hospitality rooms until the coaching search starts after 24/25 season.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
There are other 23s that are being monitored at various positions. Strong isn’t being monitored, he’s a legit want. Some other A10 programs have gotten involved. Show him love.

Know the rumor is that Ticket and Josh are prolly gonna leave early, but tea leaves are saying (at least just imo) that its just Josh and then probably Peter by default. Thats two forwards suddenly gone, without knowing what someone like Blake may decide to do. Strong world be a great get imo.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
yeah if that was his current list I’d be like uh what. Lol.

In recent days the Bonnies, Duquense, Mason amongst others have all been in touch. Good sign that he’s developed into a solid prospect.