Rich Barron
Dez White

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm ecstatic The recruiting is on an uptick. However, the in game adjustments from last year through first game of this year are a lil concerning. Imo, Because we lacked an adjustment to Auburn's pressure it allowed our turnover number to rise throughout the game. I only mention this because I have seen it with a previous coach who loved nice suits and was the one true Virus infect the program.

Last edited:

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
My hope is that CKE can work his magic BEFORE he loses his luster and can land a real stud or two...not that he's not already done well, but I really hope this season doesn't turn into a complete debacle where top recruits start saying "thanks, but no."

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
My hope is that CKE can work his magic BEFORE he loses his luster and can land a real stud or two...not that he's not already done well, but I really hope this season doesn't turn into a complete debacle where top recruits start saying "thanks, but no."
Billy Lange is still landing dudes at Hawk Hill so we’ve got plenty of time.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If Mason gets serious with this kid (official visit, watching him play a lot), I'll have to try and catch a game.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Ryan Pearson and Cory Edwards were alums from that same HS....I'm guessing players from there are regularly in high demand, somewhat akin to DeMatha.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
isn't this the 3rd player from this high school that CKE has recruited?
starting with Carmelo's son?
Yes, Markell Alston also has a Mason offer.
Ryan Pearson and Cory Edwards were alums from that same HS....I'm guessing players from there are regularly in high demand, somewhat akin to DeMatha.
Correct. Private catholic school and turns a lot of D1 talent. FWIW they play Cardinal Hayes (which is where Jalen Jenkins played) and Molloy (where Larranaga played many moons ago). Apparently they also played a Europe trip where they competed against PVI (and lost by 25).

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Yes, Markell Alston also has a Mason offer.

Correct. Private catholic school and turns a lot of D1 talent. FWIW they play Cardinal Hayes (which is where Jalen Jenkins played) and Molloy (where Larranaga played many moons ago). Apparently they also played a Europe trip where they competed against PVI (and lost by 25).
We were also recruiting 6-8 F Brandon Williams from CTK in the 2023 class until he committed to UCLA.