AugSepVisits.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 8,256
Last edited by a moderator:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Basically a freshman who’s the magical height and Mason jumped on him to be his first offer. If he keeps growing and improving he probably will be bcs bound. But it’s always better to be first and early to build the relationship with him.

having kolek as a teammate can’t hurt either.

Interesting offer today...Jamie Kaiser, a 6'4" SG from Lake Braddock. What is interesting about it is Kim likely wouldn't have heard of this guy yet...though maybe he has...you would think this might be a Simpkins suggestion.

Anyway, seen the kid many times. Good height, three-sport athlete, seems like he can do pretty much whatever he wants in college.

Averaged 27 ppg last year, though keep in mind Braddock runs a Westhead-esque system. Still, guy could thrive in any system.

Extremely well-built for his age and very good from three-point range.

Last edited:

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Interesting offer today...Jamie Kaiser, a 6'4" SG from Lake Braddock. What is interesting about it is Kim likely wouldn't have heard of this guy yet...though maybe he has...you would think this might be a Simpkins suggestion.

Anyway, seen the kid many times. Good height, three-sport athlete, seems like he can do pretty much whatever he wants in college.

Averaged 27 ppg last year, though keep in mind Braddock runs a Westhead-esque system. Still, guy could thrive in any system.

Extremely well-built for his age and very good from three-point range.

Lake Braddock breeds excellence. Just look at Hubert Davis. And me.

He15man

Starter
A 6'6 center? Surely not... but as a '23 recruit, i'm assuming he still has some growing to do. But regardless, I'd love to have a another talented big on board, regardless of where he plays in the post.

OP
JPgmuswim

JPgmuswim

Starter
A 6'6 center? Surely not... but as a '23 recruit, i'm assuming he still has some growing to do. But regardless, I'd love to have a another talented big on board, regardless of where he plays in the post.
His Twitter says he’s 6’8 225 currently. Not sure if that’s legit or not but that’s what he’s saying he is.

The offers he has tell me that we want him.

He15man

Starter
His Twitter says he’s 6’8 225 currently. Not sure if that’s legit or not but that’s what he’s saying he is.

The offers he has tell me that we want him.
Height listings of basketball players are always a total crapshoot. Who knows what he'll actually be by the time he's on a college roster, but no matter... i just hope he's on OUR roster and that he's at least over 6 feet tall. :) If he's 6'2 and capable of playing center, who am I to argue with our coaches.