2023 Recruiting

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
So is it not looking good for Williams now? Who are we looking good on if anyone is able to say. This part of the offseason makes me antsy. Right on the edge of football and recruit visits/announcements
"Who are we looking good on" is tough to gauge, but I can offer how I'm feeling on a few things.

I still think we are still in a really good spot for Rich Barron. I am expecting visits from Desmond White, Adrian Myers, and Austin Ball. Myers visited Rhody this past weekend.

Longshots (In my opinion)
- Jaland Lowe
- Jace Posey
- Mike Williams

Other names of note:
- Cam Carr: Told me that he has yet to set any visits.
- Connor Dubsky: I believe he just visited DePaul, and is looking to complete the rest of his visits in August and September.

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
"Who are we looking good on" is tough to gauge, but I can offer how I'm feeling on a few things.

I still think we are still in a really good spot for Rich Barron. I am expecting visits from Desmond White, Adrian Myers, and Austin Ball. Myers visited Rhody this past weekend.

Longshots (In my opinion)
- Jaland Lowe
- Jace Posey
- Mike Williams

Other names of note:
- Cam Carr: Told me that he has yet to set any visits.
- Connor Dubsky: I believe he just visited DePaul, and is looking to complete the rest of his visits in August and September.
Lowe and Posey definitely put their names on the map with their tournament performance. Definitely thought we had a chance with Williams until the latest info. Thank you for the answer. Barron does look good but we have alot of scollies to fill up.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Getting one of Ball or Myers at the 3 would be very nice — Ball’s game is more polished but Myers is an athletic freak with crazy upside. Long and tremendously explosive.

White can really shoot it from deep, not sure he’s a college PG though. We need to add one at that spot and as we found out this year the portal is brutal for programs like Mason trying to land a transfer PG with any pedigree whatsoever. Dubsky would be a great complement to Dinkins at the 1 going forward.

Love Barron and just feel like he’s a perfect fit for Mason and the culture KE is building. It would be a crusher to see him commit elsewhere, especially after watching all of our other top targets blow up this summer.

gmuballer14

Sixth Man
Getting one of Ball or Myers at the 3 would be very nice — Ball’s game is more polished but Myers is an athletic freak with crazy upside. Long and tremendously explosive.

White can really shoot it from deep, not sure he’s a college PG though. We need to add one at that spot and as we found out this year the portal is brutal for programs like Mason trying to land a transfer PG with any pedigree whatsoever. Dubsky would be a great complement to Dinkins at the 1 going forward.

Love Barron and just feel like he’s a perfect fit for Mason and the culture KE is building. It would be a crusher to see him commit elsewhere, especially after watching all of our other top targets blow up this summer.
I always wonder how conversations go with recruits once they blow up. Oh sorry KE can't do our weekly anymore I have to talk to UNC now. But keep recruiting me though.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Of the top 4 or so recruits, I don't expect to land. Without winning, it's just a little harder. If it happens though, it's gravy. With winning however, we're in the conversation till the end.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Amani Hansberry released his top 5 schools and not surprisingly Mason was not on it. Another of our targets looking exclusively P5: Auburn, Illinois, Miami, Va Tech and Penn State.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Amani Hansberry released his top 5 schools and not surprisingly Mason was not on it. Another of our targets looking exclusively P5: Auburn, Illinois, Miami, Va Tech and Penn State.

We shouldn't feel bad... These schools also didn't make his top 5: Kansas, Villanova, Maryland, Wake, OK State, Tennessee, West Virginia, Oregon, Xavier, Georgetown, BC

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Remember this also can be part of the master plan to bring Tony home.

English leads Mason to multiple NCAAs inc a sweet 16, goes to a Power 5. Mason brings Tony home and Kaiser with him.

Just saying. ;)

OP
JPgmuswim

JPgmuswim

Starter
Adrian Myers, a 6’7” forward from Massanutten Military received an offer this past week. He was playing for DC Premier at the UAA and played well - scored 25 with 10 boards in their championship game (5 for 6 from 3). Check out the Mason Recruiting Twitter account for film.
Meyer just committed to Rhode Island today.