2023 Recruiting

ephoops

Starter
Rich Barron would be a very good get at SG even though he doesn’t have the ranking of Kaiser or Carrington. Strong, willing defender and a terrific shooter.

And as a bonus, he really seems to like Mason.
Kaiser's recruiting has absolutely blown up. He now has high P-5 interest from several schools. UCLA just offered him. He dominated in the games at DeMatha last week.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Kaiser's recruiting has absolutely blown up. He now has high P-5 interest from several schools. UCLA just offered him. He dominated in the games at DeMatha last week.
He’s a naturally gifted scorer and now that his confidence has caught up with his body, he’s just abusing everyone who tries to guard him. Crazy how much his game has improved in the short time since he decided to focus solely on basketball. From unranked to high 4-star in less than a year. Ridiculous.

OP
JPgmuswim

JPgmuswim

Starter
We offered 6 days ago. Looks like he’s retweeted a few UConn things recently. Decent Top 5 to be in.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I feel good about Barron. My feeling is based on no actual info other than what we’ve all read, but I feel good.
He would fit perfectly the program culture KE is building. Great mix of skill and toughness. Hope he commits on his visit instead of waiting.