2023 A10 Tournament. Game 32 - #5 GMU vs Winner of #12 Richmond and #13 UMass Game.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Motivational speech by a coach to his players prior to tip-off: "One play is likely going to determine the outcome of this game. I can't tell you which one, so you're just going to have to play all of them."

Our team can't afford mental lapses today that lead to long runs like the last time we played these arachnids. If we go cold on offense, clamp down on defense to make sure they do, too; if we commit turnovers, make sure they don't lead to easy points the other way; and, if we are going to miss FTs, at least make sure it's not the front end of a one-and-one.

To quote the great Coach Taylor: "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I won't be at the game, but I'll be at a bar here in NC rooting them on. If you live in the RTP area, hit me up!

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Matt McCall on USA tv gives a shout out to Mason--6 in a row, Oduro, playing good defense, if we can hit 3s, yada, yada,yada

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Motivational speech by a coach to his players prior to tip-off: "One play is likely going to determine the outcome of this game. I can't tell you which one, so you're just going to have to play all of them."

Our team can't afford mental lapses today that lead to long runs like the last time we played these arachnids. If we go cold on offense, clamp down on defense to make sure they do, too; if we commit turnovers, make sure they don't lead to easy points the other way; and, if we are going to miss FTs, at least make sure it's not the front end of a one-and-one.

To quote the great Coach Taylor: "Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose!"
Those front ends are killers.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Josh getting hacked and no calls. Guess these refs think vcu is playing.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Cooper needs to contribute something besides turnovers.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tentative and playing scared. Wake up or we lose.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Had more TOs than points scored in the last 10 minutes of the first half... ugly

Lucky to be down 4, 25-21 at the half

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I can't for the life of me remember a conference tournament game where we just steamrolled a team. I don't think it's ever happened.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Have to hope we shoot up to our average in the second half. Lots of good looks but the lid is firmly on the basket for everyone not named Oduro.