2022 Donation Drive is now Open!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Did PiKapp not donate? I don't see his name on the leaderboard. ;)

(Disclaimer: For the sake of this site raising more money, I hope somebody outbids me and knocks me out of the top 5 as well.)

iu

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Did PiKapp not donate? I don't see his name on the leaderboard. ;)

(Disclaimer: For the sake of this site raising more money, I hope somebody outbids me and knocks me out of the top 5 as well.)
Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 15.51.55.png

And PiKapp strikes back. Looks like it is your move now Tom!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
View attachment 1517
And PiKapp strikes back. Looks like it is your move now Tom!
I'll let him have his moment of glory. I was at the top of the leaderboard all of last year, so it's refreshing to fly under the radar.

Speaking of money, I left a VM message more than 24 hours ago for the Patriot Club to buy my Gold Room passes and parking pass and have not heard back. I guess I can always park in K lot and get food/beer on the concourse if they don't want my cash.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'll let him have his moment of glory. I was at the top of the leaderboard all of last year, so it's refreshing to fly under the radar.

Speaking of money, I left a VM message more than 24 hours ago for the Patriot Club to buy my Gold Room passes and parking pass and have not heard back. I guess I can always park in K lot and get food/beer on the concourse if they don't want my cash.
Parking pass is a total rip off. Glad things haven’t changed regarding Masons inability to take donors money. 4-5 years ago they forgot to bill half of the gold room folks until the next year. I’m sure the person responsible for that blunder got promoted.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Ah, Lot K. I remember when it first opened. Either my junior or senior year.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

I'll take your cash!

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

I was wondering that, too. But at it is, I give enough money to Mason amongst Bball, Patriot Club, and Tuition x2. So I'm not in any hurry.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
With my oldest son graduated working and getting married, my daughter graduating in a couple of months (early) I am down to one tuition payment. I don't feel destitute anymore.
Apparently I'm barely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. So, my daughter who will graduate with her MS in May, is now considering getting her doctorate at Mason.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Apparently I'm barely seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. So, my daughter who will graduate with her MS in May, is now considering getting her doctorate at Mason.
I told them all - I will pay for your bachelors degree --- after that you are on your own

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I told them all - I will pay for your bachelors degree --- after that you are on your own
But she's my little girl ...

Seriously, she's going to pursue grants, etc., for this. And maybe we could have a Masonhoops drive for her. I mean, she's been going to games longer than most here. She even went to all the tournaments at the BBT in Richmond. She's a fan!

psyclone

Hall of Famer

Seriously, she's going to pursue grants, etc., for this. And maybe we could have a Masonhoops drive for her. I mean, she's been going to games longer than most here. She even went to all the tournaments at the BBT in Richmond. She's a fan!
I would think that most doctoral programs have students on GTA/GRAs that come with tuition waivers.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I would think that most doctoral programs have students on GTA/GRAs that come with tuition waivers.
That's what I've heard/been told as well. We'll see, though, what reality is as time goes on.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

I get it - but I'm focusing on getting my daughter the appropriate match and husband to make sure she is taken care of and any future children.