GIVING DAY 2023
Hey GMUTom - Go eff yourself. :)

GIF by Giffffr

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone that has donated more than $100 earns the GOLD SPONSOR badge! Thanks again to everyone that has given!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Everyone that has donated more than $100 earns the GOLD SPONSOR badge! Thanks again to everyone that has given!
Its a pleasure - just keeping doing the do here. Seriously at my age - I live vicariously through this site

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Its a pleasure - just keeping doing the do here. Seriously at my age - I live vicariously through this site
I've been thinking we could have cameras follow certain GMU fans that frequent this board during the season, and totally do a reality TV show that would get hundreds of viewers. GMUBrian, Jollay, mkaufman, Snowflake and Mikey the Chimp... jet-setting around to games.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I've been thinking we could have cameras follow certain GMU fans that frequent this board during the season, and totally do a reality TV show that would get hundreds of viewers. GMUBrian, Jollay, mkaufman, Snowflake and Mikey the Chimp... jet-setting around to games.
I miss the CAAZone beer fests

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Nobody wants to follow me around to games. Now watching my reactions DURING games, that is a different discussion. :ROFLMAO:

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Here we are three days into the month, and we're almost at our goal!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

I do want to state that an unnamed donor has given more than everyone currently on the Top Donor's list! ;)
And we're there :)

@HoopsAdmin That was me with the donation just now... i wasn't logged in when I did it so it shows up as Guest instead -- my mistake

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
You should modify the target meter so you can show how much above goal you made since the donation period continues into November. Let's see how far we can beat this goal.