OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

PortalUpdates

@portal_updates
·
10h

Michigan transfer Brandon John’s has committed to vcu. The 6’8” senior averaged 3.2 points, and 2 rebounds for the wolverines this season. John’s joins Michigan teammate Zeb Jackson at vcu. Much needed pickup for the rams, vcu loses both Ward and Stockard.

Jon Rothstein
@JonRothstein
·
9h

Michigan transfer Brandon Johns has committed to vcu, per his IG page. Sneaky good get for Mike Rhoades.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This horses stats are mindblowing https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/_/id/4397206/brandon-johns-jr Levi Stockard was a STALLION then and look how that turned out. Jarod Reuter v 2 going to the McDonalds boys
I must say that Rhoades is going for high risk high reward. I don't think either of these Michigan guys have played very much, but they were very well rated coming out of high school. He obviously feels they can make a significant impact at the A10 level.

That said, it just seems like every recruit they get whether its these high risk high reward/ BCS transfers or kids out of high school, continue to be rated really well.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
And let's not forget they kicked our a** twice last season

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

PortalUpdates

@portal_updates
·
2h

Hartford transfer Moses Flowers has committed to St. Bonaventure. The 6’3” sophomore averaged 14.3 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game this season while shooting 48% from the field, and 36% from 3. Earned All-American East third team honors.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

PortalUpdates

@portal_updates
·
2h

Buffalo transfer David Skogman has committed to Davidson. The 6’10” sophomore started 26 out of 30 games for the bulls averaging 8 points, and 6.3 rebounds per game. Nice get for the Wildcats, especially since they’re losing star big Luka Brajkovic.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I'd LOVE this, but is that realistic? Do we have a shot at him? I wonder why he's leaving Bonas.
He’s only 6-4 so I don’t see him playing the 4 for anyone … if we’re gonna be undersized at that spot I’d prefer to keep Ticket there and start either JF or Bailey at the 3

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He’s only 6-4 so I don’t see him playing the 4 for anyone … if we’re gonna be undersized at that spot I’d prefer to keep Ticket there and start either JF or Bailey at the 3
I thought he played the 4 for Bonas, I must have been thinking of Adaway. I always get those two confused.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Bill Koch

@BillKoch25
·
4h

Tres Berry has committed to Charleston Southern. #URI guard is out of the transfer portal and a member of the Buccaneers.

#Rams with just one current player remaining in the portal -- Ileri Ayo-Faleye. He's been practicing with the team.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

PortalUpdates
@portal_updates
·
15h

SoCon Rookie of the year, and The Citadel transfer Jason Roche has committed to Richmond.

Roche, a 6’5” wing averaged 13.2 points, and 4 rebounds per game while shooting 40% from the field, and 40% from 3. Joins Lafayette transfer Neal Quinn, and Wofford transfer Isaiah Bigelow.