2021 Bracket Contest

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
To the winner of this bracket, I’ll be giving away a pair of XL Marquise Moore practice Shorts. I’ve never worn these since they’re huge. I guess they make a cool Memorabilia item though.

Congrats @gmutom Since you won, I said I would give the winner Marquise Moore's practice shorts. PM your address and I'll send these over... that is if you want them.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Congrats to Tom for getting first place.

Congrats to Justin Pilla and John Keady for 2nd and 3rd place, respectively. If I knew your handles I would tag you but I don't. :)

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Congrats @gmutom Since you won, I said I would give the winner Marquise Moore's practice shorts. PM your address and I'll send these over... that is if you want them.

Mr. PATSby, because I have plenty of Mason memorabilia and pairs of shorts, I will decline your very generous offer and allow Justin or John to claim the prize.

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Still remember down in that shitty Florida tournament Baylor beating the shit out of us. Looked like men vs boys in person back then. Was beginning of DPs epic failure that was OTis’ senior year. Now Baylor wins this year and DP shitcanned. What a world
I looked up the roster from that Baylor team compared to the current roster. They had Butler, Thamba, Vital, and Mayer then and now. They were good but we were so bad - who knew we were looking at the early makings of the best.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I looked up the roster from that Baylor team compared to the current roster. They had Butler, Thamba, Vital, and Mayer then and now. They were good but we were so bad - who knew we were looking at the early makings of the best.
Good times at that tournament for us fans at least. Made the best out of losing. No clue butler and vital would turn into such dynamic players!