2021-2022 Mason roster

KAOriginal

All-American
I suspect he probably doesn't but if he does at some point it will come out where he commits etc. He'd be in the 6th year of eligibility and he might have had enough of D1 ball at this point.

But if he pulls off a 6th year scholly...JFC..he's probably close to a free Masters......lol

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Northern VA stores are gonna be out of WD-40 after this offseason.

Can always revert to Balistol.

iu

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Crazy how quickly CKE has transformed this roster and all of them really solid looking prospects.

G. D.Cooper (Sr.) --from Morehead St. - 12.5 pts/5 rebounds
G-F. D.Schwartz (Sr. +)--from Colorado - 9.1 pts/4.1 rebounds/40% 3-pt shooter
G-F. D.Gaines (Jr.)--from Tennessee - Top 200 Recruit (247 Sports) Top 50 SF (Rivals)
F. B.Jones (Fr.) - #2 ranked prospect in Australia
F. M. Lamine Mbaye (Fr.) - #2 prospect in Senegal

And a nice mix of eligibility

Jones & Mbaye - 4 years
Gaines - 3 years
Cooper - 2 years
Schwartz - 1 year

Extra bonus, love the Diversity & Inclusion of the class. An Australian, an African, two AAs, and one Jewish player.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Crazy how quickly CKE has transformed this roster and all of them really solid looking prospects.

G-F. D.Gaines (Jr.)--from Tennessee - Top 200 Recruit (247 Sports) Top 50 SF (Rivals)

Jones & Mbaye - 4 years
Gaines - 3 years
Cooper - 2 years
Schwartz - 1 year

Extra bonus, love the Diversity & Inclusion of the class. An Australian, an African, two AAs, and one Jewish player.

It doesn't matter but Schwartz isn't Jewish (I looked haha).

That said, I do agree. While there are still like 6 or 7 underclassmen, it is also balanced with some BCS experience in Schwartz, some "transfer" experience from Gaines and Cooper, and remaining experience from legacy guys.

Is this an NCAA team? Maybe if all goes right. But do I expect a team that is going to compete and be no less than middle of the pack based on talent and experience? Absolutely. Schedule and win some big games out of conference, help the league be ranked well and win in conference, and theres a chance of some NCAA at large talk for sure.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023

Jones & Mbaye - 4 years
Gaines - 3 years
Cooper - 2 years
Schwartz - 1 year

And I’m willing to bet he’s not done yet...

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Jones & Mbaye - 4 years
Gaines - 3 years
Cooper - 2 years
Schwartz - 1 year

No Irish player. Shamrock Justice!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It doesn't matter but Schwartz isn't Jewish (I looked haha).

That said, I do agree. While there are still like 6 or 7 underclassmen, it is also balanced with some BCS experience in Schwartz, some "transfer" experience from Gaines and Cooper, and remaining experience from legacy guys.

Is this an NCAA team? Maybe if all goes right. But do I expect a team that is going to compete and be no less than middle of the pack based on talent and experience? Absolutely. Schedule and win some big games out of conference, help the league be ranked well and win in conference, and theres a chance of some NCAA at large talk for sure.
Wouldn't it be nice to have something to be excited about again! Competing for A10 championships. NCAA bids. Even NIT at this point.