2021 -2022 A10 Conference Predictions

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I don’t understand Rothstein’s rating of St. Joes, La Salle, or UMass. None of those teams plays any kind of defense. La Salle especially, like how do you think they are going to be that much better this season than last?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I don’t understand Rothstein’s rating of St. Joes, La Salle, or UMass. None of those teams plays any kind of defense. La Salle especially, like how do you think they are going to be that much better this season than last?
He’s a moron. It’s no more complicated than that.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
St joes should be decent and lasalle got Nickelberry who should be real good. Mason should be better than all three though.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Rothstein's prediction should make some of you lower your expectations. On paper, we lost more than we got in the transfer portal.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I would have been far more confident with Miller on board of cracking into that upper echelon, but prognosis is pretty good--I think somewhere in the 4-6 range is a pretty safe bet. New system there's going to be some growing pains, though I think this team clearly has more postseason upside than last year's team.

Situation at point guard will really determine things. Hartwell and/or XJ really have to step up with Polite possibly limited for a spell and Gray's inexperience.

How bad we beat JMU and how much we pillage Harrisonburg and how many of us end up in the Rockingham County Jail will as always be a big clue as to how the year will go.

Someone needs to tell CKE that we care about beating JMU. A loss would not be good.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Rothstein's prediction should make some of you lower your expectations. On paper, we lost more than we got in the transfer portal.

Uh…the biggest thing we lost was DP’s offense and defense. Any talent that changed hands is secondary.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Did I miss something? Is there something to indicate that he doesn't think we care?
No, but it isn't a conference game. He may not realize that it is an old rivalry for us.

Last edited:

patriotchild

Starter
Considering Paulsen was able to scrape by and get us to 5th a few times in weaker years for the A10, I’m gonna say we continue the trend and finish 5th again.
Then we all get to debate if Paulsen could have done better with “the core” :p