2019-20 season ticket renewals

patriotchild

Starter
Anyone else get the email about the “15 days of winning?”

Idk if it’s just me but when I click to see the prizes I just get a blank screen. Interesting ploy to encourage quick renewals.

My question is, if you put the deposit to renew, can you still change your package? Gonna have a hard think about downgrading this year.

Interested in everyone’s thoughts.

GMUNats31

Four-star Recruit
When I went to my account manager, I have no new invoice for the 50 dollar deposits. Anyone else have that issue too?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
15 days of winning, I hope they have their goal set on at least 20 days of winning this coming season. ;-)

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I renewed also. But didn't see a way of reallocating my chances if there were some rewards that I wasn't particularly interested in.

mason89

Starter
They sent a separate email to me as well. Recommend trying for the media experience. I won it last year and it was a great opportunity to have very good floor seats behind the benches, a free pre-game meal, and the chance to sit in on the post game press conference (boy is the press room small).

Dawgs99

Starter
They sent a separate email to me as well. Recommend trying for the media experience. I won it last year and it was a great opportunity to have very good floor seats behind the benches, a free pre-game meal, and the chance to sit in on the post game press conference (boy is the press room small).

Apparently a new "Media" room was also part of the locker room project. Perhaps its bigger and more tech friendly than before.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Anyone hear anything about the drawing?

Congrats if any of you degenerates on here won.

2019-20 Season Tickets – 15 Days of Winning

$250 adidas shopping spree
George Whitener

Final Four tickets
Linda Crites

Lunch with Coach Paulsen
David and Melissa Kalagher

Media Experience
James Dunphy

Framed, Autographed Jersey
Alex Cumana

Washington Capitals Tickets
David Nemetz

Center for the Arts Tickets
Mary Aldacushion

Golf with Darrell Green
Barry Mark

Mason Recreation Annual Membership
Lee Faber
Brooke Hardin

Practice/Scouting Session
Alan Kelly

DC United Tickets
Connie Trexler

Junkees9

Sixth Man
Can someone be so kind as to provide a direct link for me to get to the website for accessing my season ticket information? I find the ticket central website very convoluted and always have a difficult time getting to the screen to enter my 6-digit ID and password for season ticket renewal. Thanks in advance.