2014 Nike Uniform Order

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of year again! Any interest out there to do a Nike order of the new uniform? It will be the first chance to get the new style.

I'm thinking of only doing one color this year - the green jersey. Just like the previous years, you can pick any number you want. Everything on the jersey will be sewn (two color twill) - same jersey as the players wear (just without the A10 logo on the back neck). Also will put in an order for shorts - same as the players wear (blank). The only difference is they will not have the Mason logo on the waistband (but it will still have that yellow area in the front).

This style cost a little bit more. Prices would be about $100 for the jersey and about $60 for the shorts (plus shipping - shipping would include the price it costs to ship them to me, then me shipping them to you). There is also a 15% upcharge for larger sizes (3XL and 4XL). They do have an XS in this style which would be good for kids.

Here's a look:
Mason 2014 Unis.PNG

Let me know if your interested - and how many of each item you would be interested in. If we have enough interest (minimum is 12 to order), I can go ahead and set it up again. I've done this a couple times before, and everyone had good things to say about the quality. Payment would be due sometime around end of March/early April.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I personally like the new jerseys this year. I'm my opinion they are the best in the a10 (even though Richmond has the same style). If I wasn't dirt poor (or dirt cheap) I'd get one!

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Sorry Gunnie, I'm just not a fan of the lettering. There is a terrible clash between the futuristic numbers and the blocky, classic lettering. Both are awesome fonts on their own, but they should never have been combined on the same jersey.

The road greens look significantly better than the home whites, though.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I know I'm in the minority, but I like the yellows. And I agree on the font. Choose one or the other.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Yep - if we have enough orders I will contact everyone a couple weeks before the order is due with all the info. Since these are all custom made from Nike, they do take a while to come in... I think in previous years in was Sept. or Oct.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Any idea what happened to the unis from last year? I know in the 90s they sold old unis at the patriot center. I remember I bought a couple of pairs of game shorts for $10 each (Dykes era). I know jmu "auctions" their old football unis. I wouldn't mind having the actual uni worn in a game.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Bump!

I'm guessing people will be beating down the door to order jerseys and shorts now... come on, don't be shy, place your orders!

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am going on vacation next week. Normally I wear a lot of Mason t-shirts while on vacation since Spring Break for my kids is around March Madness. I will not even be packing any Mason wear this year. Too embarrassed.

mason2k1

Starter
I am going on vacation next week. Normally I wear a lot of Mason t-shirts while on vacation since Spring Break for my kids is around March Madness. I will not even be packing any Mason wear this year. Too embarrassed.
Maybe you'll run into Mr H, I know his schedule's now been cleared for next week(s)...