2013-2014 OOC Opponents Tracker

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
UMASS is the truth. That game against Clemson ended being only a 6 point win, but it really wasn't even close. Clemson got some cheap 3's late to make it look competitive.

And they are ranked #1 RPI early. Their SOS is ranked #4

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
UMASS is the truth. That game against Clemson ended being only a 6 point win, but it really wasn't even close. Clemson got some cheap 3's late to make it look competitive.

And they are ranked #1 RPI early. Their SOS is ranked #4

Yeah - if we don't beat St. Joe's I fear an 0-3 start in the A-10.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Umass and St. Louis are top two teams in a-10. the love fest for vcu clouded the truth.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Dayton upset #11 Gonzaga in the Maui Invitational. So much for Gonzaga's futile attempt to become the George Mason of the West.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I've watched a few UMass games so far this season, and yea, if we don't play exceptionally well against them we will get blown out. They are a legit team, better than vcu from what I've seen.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Gw beats miami. Only caught last 2min of OT. But the announcer said something to the effect of "when Gw switched to zone from man to man" they basically were able to find a way to beat miami. #wishourcoachcoulddothis

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Gw beats miami. Only caught last 2min of OT. But the announcer said something to the effect of "when Gw switched to zone from man to man" they basically were able to find a way to beat miami. #wishourcoachcoulddothis

I think that says more about our former coach's inability to adjust to a zone.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tom, it was nice to see actual coaching/adjustments being made instead of egos getting in the way.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Tom, it was nice to see actual coaching/adjustments being made instead of egos getting in the way.
We saw a few adjustments with zone today. But the GW boards are saying it was playing man to man defense that got them the win.

OP
Five Two

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Iona (3-2) smoked Dunk City and won 90-72 at Florida Gulf Coast yesterday; their first game since beating us.
Princeton improved to 5-1 with a 13 point win at Bucknell over the weekend.