#14 Luke Hancock

I love Luke Hancock, but there is no chance he makes the NBA. They don't draft 24-year-olds, they draft on potential, and Luke is high up on that curve already.

Still, I would love to see it. Maybe the Spurs are interested like they were hot on Gabe Norwood a couple of years ago.

KAOriginal

All-American
http://www.courier-journal.com/stor...14/04/09/luke-hancock-going-make-nba/7513417/

"I'm going to make the NBA," the 6-foot-6 sharpshooter told Drew Deener, the show's host.

Scouts have yet to be impressed. Hancock isn't among the 20 shooting guard or 22 small forward draft prospects listed by CBSSports.com, nor does he appear in any published NBA mock drafts.

Well no sh*t he won't be drafted. In depth work there CBS. He's the guy that can possibly sneak in on the right team because he can play and won't squander the opportunity...

Harry

Starter
Well no sh*t he won't be drafted. In depth work there CBS. He's the guy that can possibly sneak in on the right team because he can play and won't squander the opportunity...
Were Gary Neal or JJ Barea drafted? They both have had pretty decent NBA careers. I don't put anything out of Luke's reach. I think he needs to get lighter...does not seem to have the explosiveness and leaping ability he had at Mason.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
Good luck Luke, hope you catch on in the NBA somewhere. I'd actually start watching NBA games again if that happened. He's always proved the doubters wrong, the kid has the heart and determination that gets you far in life.