1 Hour!

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I didn’t realize fan have to wear masks in their seats for the entirety of the game, I guess I’ve been living in Richmond too long.

As Eagle Bank is a campus building, here's the current policy:

Small price to pay to get to go to the game and not just have my cardboard cutout there like last season!

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Has anyone on an iPhone had luck adding them to their wallet? I tried last night and couldn’t get any of them to show up.
I tried the Android version of the Mason App to Google Pay avenue for my tix and got mixed results.

Going through that direct route, I was never able to view the barcode for my ticket, although the app informed me that the ticket was down!oaded to my phone. Opening Google Pay directly is no help, I don't see a thing related to tickets using that UI.

Next I tried to access the tix via GoMason.com from Google's browser. From there I was able to open the tickets by way of Google Pay. But for some strange reason, the Google Pay UI is different than when I open that app directly.

Bottom line is, I have my tix but it took some trial and error and frustration. Anyone have tips to make this process more smooth?

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I tried the Android version of the Mason App to Google Pay avenue for my tix and got mixed results.

Going through that direct route, I was never able to view the barcode for my ticket, although the app informed me that the ticket was down!oaded to my phone. Opening Google Pay directly is no help, I don't see a thing related to tickets using that UI.

Next I tried to access the tix via GoMason.com from Google's browser. From there I was able to open the tickets by way of Google Pay. But for some strange reason, the Google Pay UI is different than when I open that app directly.

Bottom line is, I have my tix but it took some trial and error and frustration. Anyone have tips to make this process more smooth?

It’s a little funky. Lindsey Campbell tweeted out a help video that walks through the process. If you need her handle let me know, but I think that would answer the question of how to make it more smooth. My understanding is that adding the ticket to the apple/droid wallets is buggy.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I am so freaking excited.

Guess I better go start getting my tickets loaded to my electronic wallet based on the above posts.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

I had to do the same -- wasn't able to add from the app, but when I went to the mobile site I was able to add with no issues. It's just a bit of a pain because the site isn't super mobile friendly.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I wonder where the pregame meals are now since Brions is closed.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

Thanks for the heads up! I had the same experience on an Apple phone as well. If I hadn't seen this post, it might have caused me a delay in getting in today.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thanks for the heads up! I had the same experience on an Apple phone as well. If I hadn't seen this post, it might have caused me a delay in getting in today.
Glad to know it wasn't just me! ;->

It looks like the Mason app and GPay just don't play well together... yet. Save yourself severe aggravation and don't wait to arrive at EBA to download your tix! Otherwise, you'll be very sorry.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
ABOUT THAT TIME!
i had photos but they wouldnt post from my cell phone

Last edited: