It's just a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, Sunday morning
It's just the wasted years so close behind
Watch out, the world's behind you
There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all

mason89

Starter
Gold Room passes arrived today! One more sign the date draws near!!!!!!!!
My Gold Room passes only say "Pregame" with no perforation as they've had in the past. Is the Gold Room going to be open at halftime or are they just going to tear the ticket? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
My Gold Room passes only say "Pregame" with no perforation as they've had in the past. Is the Gold Room going to be open at halftime or are they just going to tear the ticket? Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.
Just went and looked, mine are the same. I don't know. It would be a shame pregame only. I like getting the halftime stats.

JPgmuswim

Starter
I think once everyone gets used to it they’ll find electronic tickets really easy to use. They’ll also be easier to transfer to a friend or sell when you can’t use them.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Sunday morning, brings the dawn in
It's just a restless feeling by my side
Early dawning, Sunday morning
It's just the wasted years so close behind
Watch out, the world's behind you
There's always someone around you who will call
It's nothing at all

Things are getting deep and/or cryptic here.

OP
GreenLantern

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Time, time time, see what's become of me
While I looked around for my possibilities

8 days

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
It is time to start making our way to the PatDome.

iu

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I think once everyone gets used to it they’ll find electronic tickets really easy to use. They’ll also be easier to transfer to a friend or sell when you can’t use them.
I'm old school, love the ticket and the stub but that's in the past. That said, I transferred my tickets to the opener easily. Hopefully the Patriot Club finds a home for them with a first responder/frontline/essential worker.

JPgmuswim

Starter
I'm old school, love the ticket and the stub but that's in the past. That said, I transferred my tickets to the opener easily. Hopefully the Patriot Club finds a home for them with a first responder/frontline/essential worker.
I’ve been a big concert goer since I could drive and love my ticket stubs. Unfortunately over the past few years most have switched over to electronic tickets.

The one positive was when something last minute came up and I couldn’t make a show a couple weeks ago I was able to sell and transfer a pair online for the cost of the tickets 2 hours before the show. That typically doesn’t happen when you are holding paper tickets. Got what I paid for them and they didn’t go to waste, win/win.