Who wants to go Friday?!!!

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Pair of tickets to a Mason fan looking to go to Friday's game vs Penn. First one to PM with their e-mail address gets them.
Those who don't know me, I'm on the court under the basket shooting photos. I bought these to support the team and get Mason fans in the house!

Section 115, Row Q*, seats 1-2

*Disclaimer: does not include mountain goat to lead you to your seats but I believe you will be able to move down ;)

#RockWithUs

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Tickets for Friday taken. I'll do this for Sunday as well but if other folks have their tickets for sale on here, I don't want to interfere with any potential sales. Follow me on Twitter @DMVSportsShots for a chance to go as well.

If an Admin has a better way for me to handle this I'm open. Main goal is to get folks in the house!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Tickets for Friday taken. I'll do this for Sunday as well but if other folks have their tickets for sale on here, I don't want to interfere with any potential sales. Follow me on Twitter @DMVSportsShots for a chance to go as well.

If an Admin has a better way for me to handle this I'm open. Main goal is to get folks in the house!

Totally fine to do this. If you still aren't able to give them away, you may want to check with Greg/Lindsey from the Patriot Club to see if they have someone they can donate them to or have a guest of the program/theirs take them

OP
BBride

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Totally fine to do this. If you still aren't able to give them away, you may want to check with Greg/Lindsey from the Patriot Club to see if they have someone they can donate them to or have a guest of the program/theirs take them

Great suggestion. I definitely will. If I see Greg or Lindsey tomorrow I'll mention that. Thanks!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Great suggestion. I definitely will. If I see Greg or Lindsey tomorrow I'll mention that. Thanks!

Welcome. Worst case you can sell them on ticketmaster as I have had success on there especially for the buy games. I try to do that as a last resort