Where Are They Now?

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The pic of Hovde in the Richmond Times-Dispatch. Between the look on his face and the long baggy shorts making him look like he's wearing a skirt, he's got to be embarrased. Good.

Last edited by a moderator:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Like I said before if he wants to be home jmu is the obvious choice.... don't know what the delay is, but I hope we play them next year. And south fla.

Masonfan3

Starter
Like I said before if he wants to be home jmu is the obvious choice.... don't know what the delay is, but I hope we play them next year. And south fla.

I think he wants to be close to home but didn't expect teams like Arizona, Marquette, Oklahoma to be in the mix. He is now debating to stay close to home or play for a team that has a better chance to do something...if I were a betting man I'd say he ends up at Marquette.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I think he wants to be close to home but didn't expect teams like Arizona, Marquette, Oklahoma to be in the mix. He is now debating to stay close to home or play for a team that has a better chance to do something...if I were a betting man I'd say he ends up at Marquette.
Kolek and Kier would be an interesting combo.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"Blaylock was one of 10 players on the first team, while Newman was one of 43 individuals to receive honorable-mention status. There were an additional 10 players on both the second and third squads as well.

The honors are the second for both Blaylock and Newman, who become just the third and fourth Statesmen cagers to receive multiple All-America awards."

"Newman averaged 15.4 points and 3.3 rebounds, while also finishing the season with 42 assists and 28 steals. He shot 44.1% overall, including 36.4% from the three-point arc. The senior, who was 80.9% from the free-throw line, produced a season-best 35 points against Park on February 27.

Newman ended 2020-2021 ranked 18th on the NAIA’s list of three-pointers made with 72."

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

image001.jpg

Jon Larranaga
COACH

Jon Larranaga brings a competitive background to One on One. Jon graduated from nearby George Mason University, after earning a scholarship to play Division I basketball for the Patriots. After college Jon went on to play professional basketball in Italy, Spain, and France and was also a member of Ireland’s national basketball team.

Jon is the son of Jim Larranaga, currently the head men’s basketball coach at the University of Miami, and former coach at George Mason, where he took the Patriots to 2006 Final Four. Jon’s brother, Jay, is currently an assistant coach with the Boston Celtics.

Along with his wife Elyssa, Jon and their two children, Jon Temple and Henry, reside in Washington, D.C.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Rashed Hasan, Mason’s Executive in Residence, School of Business getting some time on History Channel’s Food That Built America