Goodbye Malik Henry

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Was in Greensboro a month ago for the ACC Womens Bball tournament. Been a very longtime since I've been to Greensboro.

UNCG is like vcu's campus... pretty shitty and in a kinda rough area of town.

Really not much to see or do in Greensboro..... downtown was a ghost town during the tournament. Not much business or people in downtown during the day. Sad.

But wish them well and hope they stay out of trouble down there and just concentrate on BBall.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Was in Greensboro a month ago for the ACC Womens Bball tournament. Been a very longtime since I've been to Greensboro.

Really not much to see or do in Greensboro..... downtown was a ghost town during the tournament. Not much business or people in downtown during the day. Sad.

But wish them well and hope they stay out of trouble down there and just concentrate on BBall.
I had a scholarship offer from UNCG and I took one look at the campus and said "nah not for me"

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Yeah, Greensboro is pretty ugly. But wishing our guys the best!