Welcome Justin Kier

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Actually - we rely on GMUTom's network of female locker room cameras and his hacked access into sorority house security cameras to obtain content and an AI driven evaluation program to rack and stack universities by their stable of hot young co-eds. The results of this analysis to include video, photos, and audio recordings are summarized and provided in his monthly newsletter to paid members of the "HOMIE" club (Horny Old Men Into E-Thots). The newsletters also includes thoughts and articles by Tom on subjects ranging from sports, cigars, cars, and cookware.

I actually think it's funny that one of the main motivations for Lori Loughlin to pay her daughter's way into USC is because she was trying to go to ASU and it was too much of a party school.

He15man

Starter
Actually - we rely on GMUTom's network of female locker room cameras and his hacked access into sorority house security cameras to obtain content and an AI driven evaluation program to rack and stack universities by their stable of hot young co-eds. The results of this analysis to include video, photos, and audio recordings are summarized and provided in his monthly newsletter to paid members of the "HOMIE" club (Horny Old Men Into E-Thots). The newsletters also includes thoughts and articles by Tom on subjects ranging from sports, cigars, cars, and cookware.
Translation: Reddit.... ;)

One time my dad got mentioned in a Playboy business article..."after a meeting with Jim Jollay"

So Jimmy Jollay went out and bought 20 copies--it was his greatest achievement in a mostly trivial life.

Young Christophe stole 15 of them, kept one, and sold the rest to his horny friends.

I still have that Playboy and still occasionally pleasure myself to it. It's pretty badass to leaf through as well...Bo Derek, Linda Evans...Intellivision ads with George Plimpton...good stuff.

Then later the women's parts were trimmed more and more, and I got a subscription to that magazine. I remember at my house at Mason the Anna Nicole Smith issue stayed on our coffee table for at least a year. She was batshit crazy, but that was a helluva spread. I still have that one as well.

Anyway, I forgot why I got going with this, but I guess what I wanted to say was, I'm sure Justin will get many minkies at Arizona, but he, like any of you Mason alums, are more than welcome to come on over and look at my old Playboy collection anytime.

Thanks for listening. I just felt like talking, hope nobody minds too much.

He15man

Starter
One time my dad got mentioned in a Playboy business article..."after a meeting with Jim Jollay"

So Jimmy Jollay went out and bought 20 copies--it was his greatest achievement in a mostly trivial life.

Young Christophe stole 15 of them, kept one, and sold the rest to his horny friends.

I still have that Playboy and still occasionally pleasure myself to it. It's pretty badass to leaf through as well...Bo Derek, Linda Evans...Intellivision ads with George Plimpton...good stuff.

Then later the women's parts were trimmed more and more, and I got a subscription to that magazine. I remember at my house at Mason the Anna Nicole Smith issue stayed on our coffee table for at least a year. She was batshit crazy, but that was a helluva spread. I still have that one as well.

Anyway, I forgot why I got going with this, but I guess what I wanted to say was, I'm sure Justin will get many minkies at Arizona, but he, like any of you Mason alums, are more than welcome to come on over and look at my old Playboy collection anytime.

Thanks for listening. I just felt like talking, hope nobody minds too much.

Nahh man... by all means, feel free to expound on this collection...

87D.gif

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If the female population is what played a role in his decision (and I'm not blaming him one iota), then he probably chose the wrong state school. Arizona obviously isn't bad, but Arizona State is on another level in this regard.

Can confirm.... ASU chicks are unbelievable. 9's everywhere and they are actually cool and actually come talk to you in the bars and clubs. Its reversed out there, so many hot chicks that if they want to hook up/date they approach the guys. Far from anything I've seen being on the East Coast all my life... its a different world out there and god bless them. My brother's fiance did MBA there in the mid 2000's and first time I flew out to visit my head was on a swivel from time at the airport to when I left.

I was approached by 2 girls (hitting on me, one actually bought me a shot) in 30 mins just casually sitting at the bar having a drink at HH with my brother. Was truly unreal.... my brother just laughed cause he probably experienced that every day for 2 1/2 years while out there. May also be the fake booby capital of the US as well as majority of women were stacked unnaturally.

ASU is on a different level. AZ is very close behind from what I heard as well. East Coast smokeshows - I hear UCF may be the best over the past 5 years.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
tonight -#3 Arizona at Stanford
Kier on the floor alot due to a starter's injury

as mentioned by announcers
this is Kier's 149th game in his college career