vcu Down 23-10 at ODU

KAOriginal

All-American
Usually I would go over to their boards to watch the meltdown.

However, I am not even motivated to bask in their loss, as I cant stop laughing enough at us.

Haxormax

Starter
we're literally* the worst team in the NCAA

*I have done no fact checking, but due to myopic world, we're the worst.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Usually I would go over to their boards to watch the meltdown.

It's a beautiful thing, Ram-on-Ram violence.

It's also just now dawning on some of their fans that their program is both overhyped and seriously overrated.

Havoc = get ranked in the preseason by Shaka's lapdogs in the media, fall out of the top 25 altogether, then lose on the first weekend of the NCAAs.

I'd certainly take it for Mason, but at some point it won't be enough given everything vcu has invested in its program.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Are we now the worst Basketball program in the state of VA? ODU should have no business beating vcu but they did.

I think we could rival Radford for worst program in VA

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Are we know the worst Basketball program in the state of VA? ODU should have no business beating vcu but they did.

I think we could rival Radford for worst program in VA

Radford is better than us, but Longwood is D-I now so we don't have to worry about being the worst.

One of the worst? Absolutely.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not a good day for the A10 overall.

And if Duquesne and Fordham are as bad as I think they are, we might just finish 12th.

wijg

Starter
vcu getting abused by Illinois state at the moment. 16-6. Man their half court offense reminds me a lot of ours (hint that is not good)