News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The bookstore on the Fairfax campus has some Mason basketball shirts and I think some hoodies by Adidas.
I also went on the bookstore website and noticed that they have some new stuff for basketball. Nothing too terrific but they have some new-ish items with the star logo including a tshirt. There is also a hat with the GM logo that says GM basketball.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I was back in VA a few weeks ago for work and was disappointed to find out the bookstore is closed on weekends over the summer. I only had free time Saturday and Sunday so I left the area empty handed. I need a new GM logo hat and I need to load up on toddler clothes for the upcoming season.

DRK331

Starter
I have used Printful (Printful.com) to design and buy my own custom Mason Basketball gear like shirts, tank tops, and windbreaker jackets. They have good quality stuff

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
i can’t believe this is something that actually exists, let alone being sold by the bookstore for $55. Mason or not, one of the worst pieces of apparel i’ve ever seen.

IMG_3902.jpeg

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Someone woke up and decided to try to see if they could break every rule in the Mason branding guide
Lol this! I know the admin is going through a university-wide branding exercise to get a better hold on brand identity, guidelines, etc....it is much needed.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am just hoping this year’s TV ad won’t use “It’s Our Time.”

vcu used that 12 years ago. And it seems like every third tier university now uses it.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You're not wrong :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But there is a guide...

OMG..... It actually exists. Thought Bigfoot ran off with it 30 years ago and used it as toilet paper.

Every clothing company who does business with Mason and wants to make clothes or any apparel should have this in stock and Mason's departments should MAKE SURE they abide by this color and branding guide before any merchandise gets released.

It's e-commerce managers/directors that oversee product SKU's at their companies. Any online database and platform they use to make products this should be stored in their databases.

If they do not abide by our standards.... that's on Mason's teams to hold their asses accountable and reject anything that does not come out correct. The sentiment seems that there has been no one at Mason to do this job and be ACCOUNTABLE and hold these companies to our standards for over 20 years.... how many shades of green are out there!?! It's a running joke.

This needs to be addressed with the new AD and actually have a team in place to make sure Adidas, Nike, Champion, etc. use this branding guide and these employees take accountability and do this job.

illayin

Sixth Man
Figured this was the most appropriate recent thread to post this… lots of "new with tags" stuff at the Salvation Army in Manassas (maybe overstock donated from the campus bookstore?). Lots of women's tops/hoodies, but also some men's Under Armour flex fit hats and Fanatics hoodies with the "Mason" academic logo which were probably the cleanest looking products. A small amount of Adidas stuff. Sizes mostly S-L. Decent prices... the academic logo hoodies, for example, were $8... Under Armour flex fit hats were $16ish... both S-M and L-XL.

YMnpWsB.jpg

Xel1PXK.jpg

wmeXkkt.jpg

kE8PM4n.jpg

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I love seeing homeless guys wearing Mason wear. Sure he may be homeless, but he still loves his alma mater. Go Patriots!

Last edited: