Tournament Watch Thread

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I told y'all Kentucky wasn't running the table. People that know me would know that I called it back in December that it wouldn't happen. Look at the schedule, their OOC was not impressive, and they wouldn't have blown out Kansas had they waited another 5 games (probably would have won though).

Tomorrow night will be interesting.

I didn't think so either. I came dangerously close to having Notre Dame upset them in the Elite 8 (and they damn near almost did), and I really waffled between putting Wisconsin through or someone else on that side of the bracket.

I just backed the wrong horse.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Given the amount of games played and the intensity of the spotlight I wonder if we ever will get an unbeaten men's team.

I had Arizona over Kentucky in the final four. I definitely backed the wrong horse .

I told y'all Kentucky wasn't running the table. People that know me would know that I called it back in December that it wouldn't happen. Look at the schedule, their OOC was not impressive, and they wouldn't have blown out Kansas had they waited another 5 games (probably would have won though).

Tomorrow night will be interesting.
What? You predicted something that hasn't happened in the last 40 years wouldn't happen again this year? You better head to Vegas Nostradamus!

I'm going to throw my wisdom out and predict that the Nats will not go undefeated this year either. I want my props when they lose their first game.

And yes, I'm an angry Kentucky alum. Having a rough day.

What? You predicted something that hasn't happened in the last 40 years wouldn't happen again this year? You better head to Vegas Nostradamus!

I'm going to throw my wisdom out and predict that the Nats will not go undefeated this year either. I want my props when they lose their first game.

Maybe burning something or calling Frank the Tank a n##### might help?

Patriotfan49

Starter

Sourcez said they didn't play fysical enough.

OP
D

DeepValue

Starter
The Duke guards were phenomenal but Coach K deserves a lot of credit for his defensive strategy. By disrupting play up high Duke prevented Wiscy from getting into the flow.