The George Mason Basketball Experience

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I think you should fly up and we play a little one on one for a few grand? Winner donates it to fix up ol frat house??
Frat house long time sold. Sounds good to me though. You buy your ticket? I’ll also put a few grand on singleton in a free throw contest vs you too

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Frat house long time sold. Sounds good to me though. You buy your ticket? I’ll also put a few grand on singleton in a free throw contest vs you too

Ya got lucky....I'm not back from Europe til the 2nd. Easy to lose track of time over here. However, we can reschedule for later date.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Damn I thought for sure you were a TKE. I would beat you so badly in one on one Manny C would get dug up just to boo your performance
So you weren't an independent meat head nobody wanted? It fits you well.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Kappa Sigma. We had a house on Robert's rd then bought one down on Braddock rd.
Kappa Sig. Our nemesis.

Yea, that house was Sigma Chi's for a few years then they sold it to you all. Used to party there with some guys on this board ;)

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Guys, get yourself signed up for this. Numbers are still pretty low. I've attached what the day will entail, but here are some additional highlights:

- Coaches of the teams for the end-of-day tournament are likely to be Folarin, Will Thomas, Lamar Butler, Dre Smith and John Vaughan.
- The whole day is at the arena, including shooting drills, games, film study, dinner/drinks and stretching/training
- The staff is excited for this. They're just hoping for more people.
6 Days to go.

Any updates on numbers of attendees?

It's go time Tweeder I concluded my training last night with a whiskey with my doctor friend. He gave me FULL GO for tomorrow and said I'm as healthy as an (mildly diseased) ox.

What a flat out weak fanbase if we only got under 20. This is pretty much why we can never have nice things.

Their loss is our gain...we're gonna have a blast. Definitely gonna put a couple down in honor of Brion after on his patio as well.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It's go time Tweeder I concluded my training last night with a whiskey with my doctor friend. He gave me FULL GO for tomorrow and said I'm as healthy as an (mildly diseased) ox.

What a flat out weak fanbase if we only got under 20. This is pretty much why we can never have nice things.

Their loss is our gain...we're gonna have a blast. Definitely gonna put a couple down in honor of Brion after on his patio as well.
Yeaaaa..... but did you catch the live chicken!?

I want greasy fast speed! I want you eating lightning and crapping thunder!

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

I hear Popeyes is closed tomorrow behest of KE's request. Get your pre-game meal on from somewhere else

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Ok, my car show plans for tomorrow (7/30) have been dashed by the rain, so I just signed up for this.

I’ll be on the non-competitive track because, well, my body is getting old, but I am going to have blast watching Jollay destroy you guys.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ok, my car show plans for tomorrow (7/30) have been dashed by the rain, so I just signed up for this.

I’ll be on the non-competitive track because, well, my body is getting old, but I am going to have blast watching Jollay destroy you guys.
Awesome.

I know where to get my popcorn now. Butter, no salt for favor

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

My bet is on Jollay to pull a hammy on his second run down the court.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I would be there, but my wife has me on house arrest until we get this house prepared to go on the market in September.

Enjoy, and please take it easy on the old guys, remember, we're the ones with the money.