The George Mason Basketball Experience

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Finalizing my registration tonight. I’ll see you all there, I’ll be wearing a jersey with the name “Dragon” on the back, because I’ll be dragon these nuts all over yalls old grey heads doing sick finger rolls with my 3 inch vertical.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
All I know is Mason Athletics, Giantkiller, ByGeorge, Masonhoops, GMUHoops or whoever absolutely needs to do a highlight reel of this event... except bloopers ONLY.
So what you are saying, is it won't be like our typical highlights where Mason basketball doesn't miss any shots. haha

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So what you are saying, is it won't be like our typical highlights where Mason basketball doesn't miss any shots. haha

Yup... It will be more like a Kam Murrell and Jason Douglas Stanley 3PT shot highlight reel

let-it-rain-along-came-polly.gif

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hey guys - just a heads up. A few of us have gotten together to help update the rules of the boards to help clean up things. Personal attacks that are obvious attempts to stir the pot like above will no longer be tolerated. More will be coming about this soon, but let this be a warning. Clean it up.
"A few of us Karens have gotten together to stop the smack talk on a thread where old guys pretend they can still play basketball because someone may have got his/her/their feelings hurt."

I'll ban myself for a week or two. EDIT: not for any comments I made - since I haven't participated in this thread - but just because I am kind of bored with the board.

Last edited:

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
This "smack talk" might be entertaining to a few of you, but it's a problem when it discourages legit discussion. The in-fighting between you knuckleheads gets to a point where it has to be cleaned up for the sake of the community. It's not about anyone's feelings - it's that we don't need the fighting to be a part of this site and its future. This is a new era, guys - time to clean things up and act like the good fanbase we want to be.

It's only a matter of time before this site, which has been called "the last bastion of free speech on the Internet," succumbs to the Soviet-style tactics of Kaufman and his Kommunist Kabal.

Maybe...a compromise where we put sleeperpick in the equivalent of a cage where we can throw rotten fruit at him, and QD banned from the Miami thread?

I could work with that...

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I know it’s fun to pick on me and call me a Karen or communist or whatever but we’ve actually had several folks mention how the bickering that others do with one another has become a major problem like @HoopsAdmin mentioned.

We are just looking to improve the experience overall and hope some more moderation will help with that.

Last edited:
I know it’s fun to pick on me and call me a Karen or communist or whatever but we’ve actually had several folks mention how the bickering that others do with one another has become a major problem like @HoopsAdmin mentioned.

We are just looking to improve the experience overall and hope some more moderation will help with that.

Well this site is already perfection in my opinion but I certainly might be in favor of censoring everyone else except me

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Are we going to get some language so we know what the boundaries are? I try not to get personal, but you know how it goes online sometimes.