The George Mason Basketball Experience

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am likely the only person on this board that has actually dunked in an intramural game.

Though I did get t'd up for being lifted in the air by my male cheerleader fraternity brother
Was there for this. Hysterical beatdown and then this dunk happens.... changed the entire vibe of the gym.

I wonder who T'd you up!?

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Was there for this. Hysterical beatdown and then this dunk happens.... changed the entire vibe of the gym.

I wonder who T'd you up!?
Probably same poster on this board who called me out for my bat flip after a homerun in intramural softball (single with 2 errors, homerun, whatever). Hanging on the rim and screaming for several seconds probably didn't help

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is the Dr busy making a jersey for this event???

Day 1 of my training regimen is complete.

The first step was to drive to Walmart and procure some Primatene Mist tablets after signing an agreement to not use them to make meth or whatever drug they can be used to make.

Then, I got right at the large hill on my street. Back in the college fieldhouse days I used to run the hill there...I had a couple of Zetas I would carry up and down on my back to increase resistance.

My wife is a Zeta, but she could stand to lose a hundy or two, so I didnt employ her. But I did run up the hill like two and a quarter times.

Step two is today, going to GNC and ordering the "Sammy Sosa Special."

I've got a lot of work to do. My body fat is probably in the 25%-30% range. Popeye's only three days a week now.

I love you

Jollay

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Day 1 of my training regimen is complete.

The first step was to drive to Walmart and procure some Primatene Mist tablets after signing an agreement to not use them to make meth or whatever drug they can be used to make.

Then, I got right at the large hill on my street. Back in the college fieldhouse days I used to run the hill there...I had a couple of Zetas I would carry up and down on my back to increase resistance.

My wife is a Zeta, but she could stand to lose a hundy or two, so I didnt employ her. But I did run up the hill like two and a quarter times.

Step two is today, going to GNC and ordering the "Sammy Sosa Special."

I've got a lot of work to do. My body fat is probably in the 25%-30% range. Popeye's only three days a week now.

I love you

Jollay
Sammy Sosa special!? You are already the palest 6'5 white dude I've ever seen. You don't need to become Powder and shut down the mason experience and ruin it for the rest.

Go for the Arod special.... they may throw in a couple Latina minks to help with your daily injections

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Was Darrell Green out there? I know he used to run that hill. Maybe you could put him on your back.

Was Darrell Green out there? I know he used to run that hill. Maybe you could put him on your back.

No but I did play 5 on 5 against said Mr. Green at the fieldhouse once, and at 6'4" was rejected by 5'11"...pretty...easily on a turnaround jumper.

BUT POST 50 THE ADVANTAGE SWINGS BACK TO JOLLAY....! NOW NOBODY CAN JUMP!!