Thank you Corey & Vaughn

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Of all the places you could have gone, you chose to represent George Mason. Even when you were given reason to re-consider you stuck with your commitment and were a good representative of a student athlete and leader for 4 years in the Mason Nation.

Appreciate you and best wishes on whichever road you choose to go down for the next stage of your life.

corey+edwards+signing.jpg

vaughngray.jpg

635569001087848088-ROC-0114-BONA-GEO-MASON-H.jpg

KAOriginal

All-American
My understanding is they are the first 4+ year players since the 90s to have not played in the NCAA or NIT postseason during their career...or something to that nature.

Best wishes to them both for sticking it out....

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I played on some very bad sports teams in high school, and I have a lot of respect for players like Corey and Vaughn who just keep going out there and trying as hard as they can, and never complain or give up.

Corey is a great leader and a great example of knowing what your skillset is and playing within that skillset to the best of your ability. I hope he is back next year as a graduate assistant, regardless of who the coach is.

And I will always be impressed with Vaughn's loyalty to Mason - it would have been very easy to transfer someplace else, but he stayed here because it was about more than just basketball.

Thank you seniors, for sticking by Mason through a coaching change and many other challenges.

GMU_DCU

All-Conference
I admire the heart and hustle of Corey and glad they both represented the University well. Good luck to both of them in the future, hope they get good use out of their degrees.