Sorry About the Downtime

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys,

Sorry about the outage today. Partly my fault, partly GoDaddy's. Bad timing, nonetheless.

Go Seniors! GO MASON.

- Chris

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Chris, we don't say it enough, but thanks for everything you guys do to keep this site running.

If it wasn't for our little dysfunctional family here, I'm not sure I would've made it through the last 4 years of Hewitt-pocalypse.

Coming here to vent is therapeutic and keeps me from kicking my dog.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Chris, we don't say it enough, but thanks for everything you guys do to keep this site running.

If it wasn't for our little dysfunctional family here, I'm not sure I would've made it through the last 4 years of Hewitt-pocalypse.

Coming here to vent is therapeutic and keeps me from kicking my dog.

It keeps me from kicking his dog, too. :)

S

Saul Pewitt

Spectator
I'd still like to kick his dog. Lots of hurtful stuff. Lots and lots of it.

I think I'll get a new suit made to take my mind off it.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Thank you for all your work on this, for real. I have the site bookmarked and it is one of the first places I go. Excellent message boards.

KAOriginal

All-American
Despite the Paulpocalypse of the past 4 years.....this is still my home to come and be entertained. Yesterday was like a going through withdrawal coupled with depression without Masonhoops.com.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Chris 9Motz) thanks for this site. You don't know how many villages and people you saved because this site kept me from starting up the Abrams and releasing the Kraken in the NOVA area.

Still angry though - still feeling the need to release destruction. But I am coping, drinking, and having constructive conversations with myself.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
do you need a fund to help with the costs of keeping this up? I don't see any ads on here, got a paypal?

I am willing to give to this site again as well. Seriously, let us all know, Chris.

Watching the game yesterday just wasn't the same without the boards. This is the only place on the planet where there are people who share my passion for mason basketball just as much if not more. My name is L. Chank and I am a masonhoops.com aholic

Last edited:

wijg

Starter
can we unsticky some of these threads... they're getting annoying

mostly the recruiting ones
Done. I had been thinking the same thing for a while. Since you brought up, sounded like a good excuse to go ahead and do it. I un-stickied the 2014 recruiting thread, too.

I have gone a little outside my currently approved duties, though, so if I lose my god-like powers just in time for the Hewitt is Fired news, I am blaming you. ;)

patriotchild

Starter
I know this is probably ad targeting that uses some sort of algorithm, but I get very sad seeing the University of Miami ads all the time. Any way to stop them? its like salt in a very, very deep wound.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I know this is probably ad targeting that uses some sort of algorithm, but I get very sad seeing the University of Miami ads all the time. Any way to stop them? its like salt in a very, very deep wound.

Clear your cookies and then stop looking them up?

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, likely ad targeting from Google. Nothing we can do, other than clearing out cookies.