So, any news?

Herndon

All-Conference
Right after Paulsen got hired, he had a practice and there was a little chat about it.

Have they had practices since? Has anybody heard anything? Tweets? Chats with players? Anything.

The board is a little slow now, and I get that it's the offseason, but with two new signings that seem to fit Paulson's profile to a T, and getting an idea of the kind of guy/skillset he's going to be going after, I'd like to know how he's getting on with the guys already here.

Anybody have any insight?

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
The players are probably concentrating on Finals and then the Kenner League starts up. Will be interesting to see who plays in the Kenner League this year for us.

Holloway, Thompson, Moore, and Marko are probably playing. Wonder if Jackson, Royal, and Jalen go home for the summer or if they stick around to play summer.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I predict that if Lockett does play at Kenner, he will be the only one on the court playing any defense.
If Lockett does play defense in Kenner, he's likely to be benched for it. I went to to the Kenner League one Saturday afternoon last year and was shocked. I mean, I know defense is not really a priority during play, but there was none that I could see. It was worse than an NBA All-Star game.

p8triotfan4liferightnow

Preferred Walk-On
If Lockett does play defense in Kenner, he's likely to be benched for it. I went to to the Kenner League one Saturday afternoon last year and was shocked. I mean, I know defense is not really a priority during play, but there was none that I could see. It was worse than an NBA All-Star game.

It's basically AAU for college players and old guys, yet a lot people on here will analyze next years team based on it.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It's basically AAU for college players and old guys, yet a lot people on here will analyze next years team based on it.

Okoloji looked like the A-10 player of the year his first year in Kennner. That alone should be enough to completely discredit the league as anything more than summer entertainment.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
He looked like the A10 POTY in a practice I saw, too. Shredded our press.

Only later did I realize that said more about our press than about him.

liem.le.3388

Starter
BA looked great at Kenner before his senior season and other people noticed as well, he had a great senior season so you never know.